Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2019 CTS VSport, 2011 escalade platinum, 2014 xts VSport Platinum
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice. I was thinking about doing the same thing to my CTS. I'm guessing you got 18 inch wheels? What offset did you go with?
Yes 18's with the stock Michelin tires. Offset was 47 I believe.

·
Registered
'08 CTS
91 Posts
Where did you get them? Are these ZR1 'style' wheels, or actual OE ZR1 wheels? In other words, are they knock offs? Either way they look great!

What did they cost you (if you don't mind my asking)?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where did you get them? Are these ZR1 'style' wheels, or actual OE ZR1 wheels? In other words, are they knock offs? Either way they look great!

What did they cost you (if you don't mind my asking)?
I got them here www.Corvette-Wheels.com. They were around $1000.

They are reproductions.

Quality is great and they look great with the black car.

Kevin

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Most definitely repro's.

I definitely like the ZR1 wheel, i just think it looks much better in bigger sizes like it is on the ZR1, 19" in front, 20" out back.
I wanted to use the OEM tires which were brand new so i stuck with 18". Of course bigger is almost always better.:yup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As soon as I saw the ZR-1 wheels I had them on my list. Would like to see these w/ a gunmetal gray or black chrome finish.
I am pretty sure the place I bought mine had all flavors, including what you want. www.Corvette-Wheels.com
Not sure about the sizes for the others, though.

·
Registered
2008 CTS 3.6DI Black Raven
233 Posts
Yeah I think they look great with the car. I plan on getting 18 x 8.5 offset 56 in the front and 19 x 10 offset 56 in the rear. But I'm still debating about the to different size. I don't know if the 18 in the front a 19 in the rear will look right. What do you guys think about that setup?

·
Registered
2009 CTS4 Thunder Gray/Titanium
99 Posts
One more.
Wow...those look really really nice....and great photos too. That would make a good candidate on the www.bestdressednation.com! Neat little site. I posted mine up there...had my bro pose for the shot though...more photogenic. In fact, I've seen many candidates on here that would put most to shame. We can swarm them with CTSs. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Son of a Gun Grey Metallic
3,073 Posts
So KGB14, with an offset of 47, and 18" size, you had no clearance issues with anything?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.