Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the dyno and I'm very pleased with the results... Good solid gains through out the power band. We'll post the dyno charts on our newly re-vamped web site where there will be a complete page devoted to the CTS-V. In the mean time here are the numbers...Many thanks to VelieVer our test car, and look for the new video of his car in action....coming soon. I'll post links to the video and dyno charts as soon as they are available. What do you think?

Zoomers Max POWER = 338.8

Stock Max POWER= 328.2

Max POWER Gain = 10.6 hp

Zoomers POWER @ 5700 RPM = 334.7

Stock POWER @ 5700 = 322.1

Power Gain @ 5700 RPM = 12.6 hp

Zoomers Max TORQUE = 329.5

Stock Max TORQUE = 318.8

Max TORQUE Gain = 10.7 ft lbs

Zoomers TORQUE @ 5000 RPM = 328.1

Stock TORQUE @ 5000 RPM = 314.1

TORQUE Gain @ 5000 RPM = 14.0 ft lbs

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
Not bad...not too bad at all.

~14 lb feet is something that you would definitely feel sotp. I'm willing to bet that the entire torque curve has shifted up.

Couple that with the wonderful tunes this exhaust plays, I think I would purchase this exhaust myself!!

Oh, wait a minute... :lildevil:

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Luna, how is the sound compared to a Corsa? This exhaust intrigues me.

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,621 Posts
Not Luna but from the sound clips I heard, IMO, Zoomers sounds better.:D

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
LOL Kadonny...

"I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me..." :p

In all honesty, that is a very difficult question to answer, as people's taste in exhaust notes vary from person to person.

In my opinion, it sounds more deep, more throaty...more like a muscle car. It lacks a "metal" sound that some other exhaust systems seem to have. It just sounds good... :lildevil:

For others, however, I'm quite certain that they might not like it as much. For me, and many others, the exhaust notes Zoomers play are a thing of beauty...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I love the sound and just can't get enough drive time in. Now other cars like Vettes have more respect when they hear the car.

All my friends that hear the exhaust love it.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Thanks for the opinion Luna, I know everyones taste in exhaust is different, but I love the looks of the system and I like that it boasts not cabin drone. I want my exhaust to look good, add some performance (however nominal this may be is ok) and add increased sound pleasure. Loud when you want it, and not loud when you want it.

So thanks for the opinions!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts