Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry it has taken so long, but with SEMA and our web guy super busy, it's taken a little longer than I expected to get the Video edited and posted, but here it is........

Cadillac CTS-V Video and Photos : http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/cadillac/default.htm

Group Buy Price... This system is a complete exhaust from the flanges back. The H-pipe, mandrel 2.5" pipe, dual exhaust chambers, resonators and tips are all T304 stainless steel. The pipe is a brushed finish and the mufflers, resonators and tips are polished.

All I can say about Cadillac is they are as long as ever and have tight quarters to work within. As you can see from the posted pictures, the exhaust is high and tight and fits like a glove.

Okay, enough small talk, The Suggested Retail price will be set at $1499.00 all Cadillac Owner will get the Group Buy discount of 20% or $1199.00 (plus shipping and sales tax if applicable) We'll need at least 10 members, but there is no limit to the number of systems we'll let go at this price, only a time limit. This offer will end Dec, 9th but as soon as 10 people sign-up or pre-pay we'll start processing orders.

You will not be disappointed... This is a tuned system for the CTS-V and let me tell you it sounds incredible with NO CABIN RESONANCE or what we call the DREDED DRONE!

With Drone...:bonkers:

Without Drone...:cool2:

Please Sign up here as interested and then call me direct to place your orders.

Thanks for your interest in Zoomers Exhaust Works, Ron

1-866-4ZOOMERS

1-949-916-3240

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do both before and after dyno runs, as I had my car dyno tuned immediately after the exhaust was installed. It wasn't merely the dollars involved (which isn't cheap either), but also the time involved--it's a process that takes several hours to do.

Apologies.

I will state, however, that I saw dyno results (& the related video) both before and after on an SRT-8 and the results were very impressive. If memory serves, such car gained upwards of 20hp & torque via the exhaust alone. Not sure what that means for V owners, but I'd be shocked if the CTS-V didn't yield impressive results as well.

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Jeepers, thats the most expensive aftermarket exhaust available...what justifies that price? Im not trying to be a smartass, but there are other options out there that improve performance for quite a bit less. Thanks

F

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
BTW, you need to put a picture of a V on your website, the std. CTS might piss people off.

F

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: We have our first customer!

Cadillac CTS-V Video and Photos : http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/cadillac/default.htm

Group Buy Price... This system is a complete exhaust from the flanges back. The H-pipe, mandrel 2.5" pipe, dual exhaust chambers, resonators and tips are all T304 stainless steel. The pipe is a brushed finish and the mufflers, resonators and tips are polished.

All I can say about Cadillac is they are as long as ever and have tight quarters to work within. As you can see from the posted pictures, the exhaust is high and tight and fits like a glove.

Okay, enough small talk, The Suggested Retail price will be set at $1499.00 all Cadillac Owner will get the Group Buy discount of 20% or $1199.00 (plus shipping and sales tax if applicable) We'll need at least 10 members, but there is no limit to the number of systems we'll let go at this price, only a time limit. This offer will end Dec, 9th but as soon as 10 people sign-up or pre-pay we'll start processing orders.

You will not be disappointed... This is a tuned system for the CTS-V and let me tell you it sounds incredible with NO CABIN RESONANCE or what we call the DREDED DRONE!

1-866-4ZOOMERS

1-949-916-3240

Member list:
Grandfather of all Grandfathers...Luna
1. pietroraimondi

·
Registered
04 cts-v
189 Posts
Florian said:
Jeepers, thats the most expensive aftermarket exhaust available...what justifies that price? Im not trying to be a smartass, but there are other options out there that improve performance for quite a bit less. Thanks

F
I was going to say the same thing it looks like a very nice exhaust. But that is way out of my spending budget. I was hoping a lot lower. So I guess I know now what I will have to go with, was waiting on this to hear it and price it. Sorry guys you have a very nice exhaust just more than I was wanting to spend.

JET

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
VELOSE said:
Interesting, this exhaust sounds a lot like my Bassani.
Make the drive down to the So Cal meet so we can do a full compare/contrast! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,621 Posts
Luna, the bassani is not designed to fit as form fitting as yours is. The sound is really alike though. When is the next Socal Meet? I might be tempted to do a cannonball run down. ;)

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
VELOSE said:
Luna, the bassani is not designed to fit as form fitting as yours is. The sound is really alike though. When is the next Socal Meet? I might be tempted to do a cannonball run down. ;)
Who cares if it's form fitting--I just want to hear it! :D

I think the date is still to be determined.

A cannonball run sounds like a good idea though...:cool2:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Only 8 more to go!

You will not be disappointed... This is a tuned system for the CTS-V and let me tell you it sounds incredible with NO CABIN RESONANCE or what we call the DREADED DRONE!

1-866-4ZOOMERS

1-949-916-3240

Member list:
Grandfather of all Grandfathers...Luna
1. pietroraimondi
2. Derek64 *

·
Registered
241 Posts
moldowan said:
That V in the video is BLOWN!
Doesn't a S/C V make the exhaust louder than a N/A one???
-moldy
BTW- sounds awesome
A SC shouldnt change the tone much under Idle conditions and would increase db at cruise somewhat. Under full boost though its a different story.

·
Registered
07 SRX V8 AWD Diamond White Sport Edition & 08 C6 LS3/418ci
736 Posts
C'mon fellas; let's get this group buy to 10 units and perhaps we "might" be able to coerce Ron into picking up the UPS ground shipping charges?

What do you think Ron?

$1195 is very competitive when comparing this exotic Zoomer's system to it's only true "bolt-on" catback competitior which is Corsa. They are about the same money and look at what the Zoomers system offers!!

A B&B system is going to require welding and then their long tube headers which added together ( headers & catback) will have you investing $2500 plus labor compared to the $1195 for the Zoomers system.

The Corsa system is still about $1195 with two heavy mufflers to be attached to the rear of the CTSV which is not the case with the Zoomers.

Also, did you take a look at the Zoomer's proprietary vortex expansion chamber system that is integrated into the engineering of the dual mufflers and the patented cold air venturi exhaust tips on this unique Zoomers catback system? We're talking 15 to 25 additional RWHP and 2 to 3 more mpg with out even installing a cold air intake.

The Corsa system by itself only brings about 8 additional RWHP to the CTSV and then you have to spend another several hundred dollars for a cold air intake to get to the 20 to 22 RWHP? ( $1195 plus $300 = $1495).

I've never seen anything like this Zoomers exhaust system anywhere with regard to a catback exhaust system that integrates this type of engineering and by-itself increases exhaust gas scavening, RWHP, torque and improved gas mileage with no other modifications for such little money! Not even a cold air intake!

I would bet $$ that if you did a dyno comparison of just the Corsa catback versus this Zoomers catback for the same money ($1195 each); the Zoomers HAS to produce much more RWHP and torque compared to the Corsa on a straight up basis! Look at the dyno results on some of the other vehicles. Those dyno runs were made with NO OTHER bolt-on modifications.

Now toss in your standard first bolt on mod which was probably your cold air intake and perhaps a set of free flow pup-cats; IMO I don't think that there is a better looking, better performing, vehicle specific catback exhaust system for the CTSV.

No dreaded drone that you still get with the Corsa, and a super clean true bolt on installation without the rear heavy dual muffler packs that the Corsa system has; spells winning catback exhaust sytem for me!

When I first saw this sytem, talked to Ron at length and learned of the company's history; I would have thought that this was a system built for a Ferrari exotic!

Now go back and look at the clean installation pictures, listen to the audio and watch the video file; you'll see that this is a true stellar hand built and extremely well engineered mandrel bent catback system with top of the line components.

Sure you can buy a Magnaflow system for $400 less; but doesn't your CTSV deserve much better than that dreaded drone and cabin noise?

C'mon V-owners; let's show Ron that the CTSV is deserving of this high-end and well engineered exhaust system and get this group buy closed.

We're all out there looking for the very best wheels, very best short shifter, very best brakes and very best differential and now here's our chance to buy the very best exhaust system for the CTSV; so let's step up to the plate and show Zoomers and Ron that V owners are doers and not talkers!

If you take the time to do your "research"; this is probably the very best engineered catback exhaust system for the Cadillac CTSV. Comparing this system at $1195 to a Magnaflow system would be similiar to comparing your CTSV to the 3.6 CTS....( apples and oranges ).

The Corsa catback system is priced at about the same price of the Zoomers and offers NONE of the engineering and performance enhancing characteristics that the Zoomers system does.

Dollar for dollar and system to system; there is clearly no comparison. The Zoomers catback system at $1195 is a far greater value with many more features and benefits that outweigh the competition.

So come on fellow V owners; we need 8 more serious *********** to "step-up" and get these systems built at this $1195 price. Let's step up and get it done, before we end up paying $1495 for the same thing.

Rumor has it that Doctor's have been trying for weeks to get the smiling grin off of Luna's face with no success in sight!

best regards - Pete
Cadillac MotorSports, Ltd.
[email protected]***********************

1 - 20 of 85 Posts