Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
I like zombie movies, too. I saw the new Dawn of the Dead when it first came out in theaters. Every night for about a month I'd wake up in the middle of the night thinking that little girl was standing outside my room. That scene still creeps me out...

As for the high school, haven't most of them already been overrun by zombies?

Things like this are getting ridiculous - last year (my senior year) the Oak Ridge school board decided cell phones were drug parapernalia, even if they were turned off and in your car. I feel bad for everyone who still has to go through all that political nonsense.

- Joe

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
TeagueJT81 said:
last year (my senior year) the Oak Ridge school board decided cell phones were drug parapernalia, even if they were turned off and in your car.
Wha......Drug para.............WHAT?! Was your high school near any high voltage lines?! That has got to be the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Please someone explain to me how I can get high with my phone? It's a Samsung Camera Phone if that helps! :wtf:

PS: I'm cranky!!!

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts
Just remember.....when the zombies attack they can only be killed with a head shot. Conserve your ammo. Now back to filling sandbags.
That is all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
DopeStar 156