Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, a while ago I finally gave in and ordered some Zaino to see what it was all about...

It took me a couple days, but here's what it looks like after 2 coats of Z5, 2 coats of Z2, 2 coats of Z6, and 1 of Z8.

AMAZING. There's some lint in the pictures, but I'm giong to get WAY better pics tomorrow if weather co-operates. Also, my little friend in the pictures is Piig-Piig, my g/f bought it for me cause I'm a "pig", lol.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
837 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
ahhh so much better.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Shorts up to the boobies ftw!

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
837 Posts
First, I wonder how any of you jokers would feel if you had been considerate for 5 seconds and (with a phnomenal amount of brain work (sorry, I know some of you haven't done sumpin like that in quite a while) realized the potential that might be a picture of my wife?

You guys have such useless personal lives that you waste your time making fun of other fellow members of this forum by ridiculing their loved ones? Sick bastards (soon to be lookin over their shoulders for the Boilermaker at the next Caddy event they attend), what use are you to this forum?

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
837 Posts
Too late. You've already proven you're just a dumbass.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Too late. You've already proven you're just a dumbass.
Yeah, and you're a fool for pasting pics of your wife on the internet. Try thinking about that next time. As for my personal response, I said she looked like a hair nation rocker chick. If you don't think that pic looks like that, sorry. As for her beauty, I never questioned that. So calm down, Frances.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
837 Posts
The preponderance of evidence continues to accumulate. You don't need to explain yourself. It's ok. I know some of you for what you are now. Thanks for doing it for us earlier rather than later. All's calm on the Right Coast.

Oh, and BTW, stop actin like a newb. I pulled that pic off of Zaino's web site years ago. I have no idea who she is but I do know that IS one daum fine looking bust line.:bigroll:

BOT, I love the Zaino job.
Did you strip and clay bar the car before you started? Looks like it.
I need to get off my lazy arse and clay bar mine. Feelin a lil rough.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts