Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Are you talking about the current one or the 500 hp New generation one? I say go for the gunmetal one.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
You never know. I mean if DUNG I mean Dod...ge makes that Viper Ram , then Ford would build thiers just to keep the title King of Sport Trucks

Attachments

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just wish that gm comes out with a real 454 ss and then i might consider buying one. Maybe i should look into twinturbo ls6 powered sonoma built by john lingenfelter. I heard it almost embarrased handful of tuners at the supertuner challange.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I'm not 'sposed to speak on the matter 'cause my opinion of FURD is WELL known! But the lightning isn't bad....

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
That's kinda what I was saying.......It's just hard for me to almost kinda a little bit sorta maybe like a FURD!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I take anything for free, But I do like the gunmetal Lightining

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i saw it parked in the dealer lot and i've fallen in love with it(gunmetal lightning that is). So i'm thinking of getting one in the beginning of summer time. Good truck to go on a road trip with a friend or two.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Devil_concours said:
i saw it parked in the dealer lot and i've fallen in love with it(gunmetal lightning that is). So i'm thinking of getting one in the beginning of summer time. Good truck to go on a road trip with a friend or two.
isnt it a non reclinable 2 seater?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
The lightning will get up and scoot pretty good for a truck

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I havent driven one of the new ones but they are quick with the blower and all

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Katshot said:
I love the Lightning but what the hell does this have to do with a Cadillac guys?
just asking for some opinions on a vehicle that i'm planning on purchasing. That is why i posted this in the general discussion/introduce yourself

Attachments

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
the problem ive always had with fords was their piss-poor interiors...i like the styling on alot of their cars but once you get inside its a whole different story

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
then theres the interior of all the new concept cars. seat steering wheel a guage and a shifter an one giant sheet of plastic

1 - 20 of 20 Posts