Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite caddie concept would be the cien. It was a tough choice between 16 and cien but i love the look of stealth fighter jet in cien and the 750hp 7.5l v12. mmm honda folks are going to be mad now that caddie has an engine with 100hp/l ratio.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm a fan of the new concepts. The Cien was a great way to celebrate Cadillac's 100 years (too bad it didn't get built), and the Sixteen shows Cadillac is still willing to take risks.
Its even pretty cool that 2 out of the last 5 concepts are getting built (Evoq and Vizon).

As for favorite concept, I always thought the Cyclone was cool!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andrew60SP said:
I'm a fan of the new concepts. The Cien was a great way to celebrate Cadillac's 100 years (too bad it didn't get built), and the Sixteen shows Cadillac is still willing to take risks.
Its even pretty cool that 2 out of the last 5 concepts are getting built (Evoq and Vizon).

As for favorite concept, I always thought the Cyclone was cool!
yay first reply none other then myself. Thanks for the input. Now where can i get myself one of those batmobile/cyclone?

·
Registered
266 Posts
The 16 is cool but I think it needs a longer rearend or something. Something about it isn't sitting right with me. Out of all of them the Evoq was my favorite. It lost some of it's edgyness through the production phase but that's usually how it goes, isn't it. The Vision is an abomination as far as I'm concerned. sits up there with the Aztec and all it's gaudy, useless, looks like a kendergardener drew it, styling. Besides, we don't need anymore Stupid Ugly Vehicals running around with soccer moms on cell phones behind the wheel. The Cien confuses me. Very cool but not a Cadillac. I kinda see the insperation for it, with the LMP and Cadillac getting back into racing and everything, but it dosn't fit the family. The Evop made sense as a 2 seater. Luxury roadster. Goes along with the idea of the Eldo and Allante. The Cein is like a Lambo with a Cadillac badge. It just dosn't fit.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I love the Cein and the Evoq. I really like the Evoq, reminds me of the Allante, and i love those cars. I like the Cein because of the LMP, would have been interesting to see a Cein GT. Keep the LMP in the Proto type class and the Cein GT in the GTS class, give those S7Rs a fight. I think Cadillac needs to get into performance luxury cars. Just think what they could do if they really tried? M5 killers!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
oh yeah i know! I cant wait for more info about the Vs, all we know now is the CTSv, but will there be a STSv? or DTSv?

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cadillac is going to definitely make v series vehicles for all their models. If not there is no point of creating the whole v-series hype. According to numerous sources and cadillac itself they are going to produce v-series models of every car.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
SIXTEEN :banana:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
kcnewell