1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a metal-head, through and through

Iron Maiden is my band:worship::worship::worship:

I traveled to New York back in March 2008, saw Iron Maiden live in the Izod Center in NJ. Show sold out the first day. Definetly the best live show ever.

Even 25 years later, these guys ****ing rock. I've never heard a band sound so on top of their game. Their performance was freaking out of this world, 20,000 screaming fans, 10,000 of them moshing on the floor, hell I was sober and thought they sounded 100x more intense and way more techincally profecient than on the albums.

Hell, I even have an Eddie vanity plate on my Cadillac.

·
Registered
1994 DeVille & 1995 Fleetwood
149 Posts
THE ROLLING STONES[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QqEi1rmwEm4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QqEi1rmwEm4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

D

·
0 Posts
I've seen Maiden in concert several times in the 80's. Definately one of my favorite bands. I listen to "Live or Death" frequently. There are too many great bands out there (both past and present) to pick out a favorite. If I had to pick it would probably be KISS. I've been going to there concerts since I was 8 (Dynasty tour 1979).

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
Anything Chris Cornell has done.

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts
Lately I have been listening to a lot of Elton John and Disturbed (I know, weird combo) so probably one of those.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
The Rolling Stones. I'm listening to Exile On Main Street as we speak.

·
Registered
1999 Cadillac DeVille
279 Posts
The Dave Matthews Band is for sure my favorite band, I have traveled all over and have seen them in many different venues on the west coast, they never disappoint, though I understand they are definately not for everyone

A very close second is Pearl Jam, I met Eddie once and gave him a book, he was very cool very down to earth not like most celebs walking around with security all over the place, he was sitting in a club where his wife was playing in some band in a plaid jacket, denim jeans, and sneakers drinking a budweiser.

·
Registered
1999 STS - diamond white
5,229 Posts
Who could possibly have a single favorite band? For me it's the late 60's, early 70's bands. ZZ top, Grateful Dead, Stones, Eagles, Doobies.....:band:

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz C350 cdi blueefficiency AMG Sport +
373 Posts
Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
Dave Matthews Band
Counting Crows - saw them last night excellent show

and steadily growing on me and could be one of my all time fav's

The Gaslight Anthem

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Even though The Cars are technically my favorite because my favorite SONG is by them (and technically Ben Orr), there aren't many bands who I can listen to a whole CD of and enjoy most of it...

Some of the few I can think of are The Killers, Coldplay, Elton John, Bob Seger, The Eagles and that's all off the top of my head.

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz C350 cdi blueefficiency AMG Sport +
373 Posts
Bob Seger needs to release more albums !

and come and do a few shows in the UK

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,494 Posts
Harry Kari and The Six Saki Sippers. Suicide done right.

(Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers made a buck or two.........)

·
Registered
1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)
3,338 Posts
Disturbed, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nickelback, Godsmack, Rammstein.

Sarah Bareilles also fits in here as well. She's billed as an artist, but she usually performs live with a full band. That stuff is great for riding in your Cadillac on the way home from work.

Going into work, I have got to hear Disturbed's "Indestructible" as soon as I hit the interstate. That song wakes you UP!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts