Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious what accessories y'all are in love with ... interesting phone mounts, pet stuff, center console covers, etc.? I love seeing the crazy stuff people find across the Internet.

I know I'm going to need to build something to turn the folded-down captain's chairs into a platform for the dog beds, probably get a center armrest cover to keep them from jacking that up. What else ranks on your 'can't live without it' list?

:cool:
(a fun distraction as we all wait for our rides to arrive)

· Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK so apparently this wasn't a popular thread :D

Anyway, I really wanted to figure out the best way to turn the second row captains chairs into a good spot for my dogs. I was going to build a platform but found one on Amazon ... arrives tomorrow. I wanted to be able to leave the seats upright to create a barrier between the dogs and the cargo in the rear. I'll just use one of those expanding nets that attaches to the headrests to block between the two cap chairs. Anyone else come up with an alternative for the platform?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009DLUBA6?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

And I'm exceptionally happy with the Weathertech HP floormats. They aren't as rigid and seem to lay in much nicer, extend further over the sill to catch more junk without covering the illuminated part. (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts