Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pulled up next to a car with a few kids probly 11-14 yesterday, didn't do anything crazy just took of quik and wound out the gears (magnaflows). at the next light they caught up glued to their windows oogling my car. what gives? i don't get that kind of attention from adults.

·
Registered
17 xt5 & Blk 05 cts-v
2,470 Posts
adults are easier to scare than kids. so they dont like to look over in fear that your a bad a$$

·
Registered
(did) CTS-V
723 Posts
I got a couple of thumbs up this weekend in DC from people on the street. I think the exhaust gets their attention they look around trying to figure out which car is making that noise. Once they see its a Cadi, a smile comes over their face as if to be like "WTF! thats awesome".

I had a guy in a minivan at a light tell me my car was backfiring (Corsa pop), I told him thats how its supposed to sound and he replied "Cadi is doin' it!"

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Okay VCAT...you are 0 for 2 with V meets...what gives? Are your winter tires keeping from coming? :stirpot:

·
Registered
Platinum CTS-V
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay VCAT...you are 0 for 2 with V meets...what gives? Are your winter tires keeping from coming? :stirpot:
LOL! you got me.. i know i know, this can't look good for me. give me another chance, i will be out of town the first 2 weekeds of September, anytime after that let me know.:thepan:

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
I had this guy in a new Mustang GT with exhaust chase me down because he saw the 4.5 inch Billy's on the back and I was only crusing with my uncle at the time so I wasn't even hitting it. So when we both went under the overpass he started to blip the gas " He had a nice exhaust in the stang and it sounded good " so then I mashed the gas and all hell broke loose.:thumbsup: Love the Billy's with the Kooks...:bouncy: He looked really suprised and smiled and gave the thumbs up. Pretty cool...:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts