Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
or maybe we could dedicate this thread to gettting out all of our ricer related anger.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i got one to add... You might be a ricer if...

you drive around in a v-tec civic trying to race people who you know will kick your ass and your excuse for having a slow car is that it handles well and you've spent $2000 in enhancing your car's appearence and none making it go faster....

wait... :eek: that's me. :D At least the $2000 i've spent (probably more now) is all detailing stuff... and originally i bought it all for my car, but since then have used it on many, and made most of that back...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Howabout people who call S P O I L E R S... wings. Wings are for lift spoilers are for down force.

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Thanks Dead,

You made my day with that link. Let us know if you find any more.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
seduxion said:
Howabout people who call S P O I L E R S... wings. Wings are for lift spoilers are for down force.

lol true Ive never though about that

I need a 3 tier wing on my car yeah, yeah photoshop Here I come :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
wings.... spoilers..... whatever you want to call them, their all pointless. The ricers cant go fast enough to make them work anyway.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
there are few civics out there running in low 12sec 1/4mi so watch out or we will end up like the vette guy that started trash talking and lost to a civic. (civic had b16 swap done with turbo).

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Fast or not! I could still wear two of them as shoes....Except, I don't wear UGLY shoes!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
i forgot to add that real enthusiasts don't have 3 tier spoilers, plastic all over the body, excessive light work, and 20" wheels. Instead they make their car look stock as possible and lose much weight as possible.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
theres a differance between fast and quick. 71 Hemi 'Cuda is fast , civic is quick, BOSS 429 is fast, supra is quick

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I had a '71 Hemi cuda.....Very quick too! You ain't catchin that car with rice or Northstar.

Certainly NOT a Civic or a Supra! LOL!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
just to let everyone know fastest 4cyl car isn't a civic, celica, corolla, or any other import car. Fastest 4cyl car is the cavalier driven by john lingenfelter. IRC this is the car that john wrecked recently.

You gotta love john and his company. They just ran 1/4mi under 9sec in one of their STREET LEGAL 427 twinturbo vette.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I almost busted my gut!

The sad part, these guys actually think they're cool!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
OSV, that is true. Actually its not sad, its hilarious.

The thing i dont understand, is they put in DVD equipment, and take out the back seats. I guess its good if you like to watch DVDs in your driveway in lawn chairs. Also, i didnt know that those blue lights you put on the mirrors are illegal. My cousin got a 100 ticket for having them.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Now if they only had a law against being an idiot! We'd have NO more ricers...

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hows this? like the "wing" :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 85 Posts