Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly it is time for the Snoop to hang up his gloves...The CTS is officialy up fer sale...im gonna be realy sad to see it go but im gonna make sure it goes to a right home and someone that will take care of it...

with that being said, Is anyone down for any meets in LA in the near future...One last one for Snoop's Lac...what do you guys say...

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I may be down also for a meet this summer....Good luck with the sale Snoop..I'm scared to ask what the replacement is gonna be..but I know it's something sick!!!!

·
Registered
2004 CTS
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2004 CTS
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may be down also for a meet this summer....Good luck with the sale Snoop..I'm scared to ask what the replacement is gonna be..but I know it's something sick!!!!
great...i'd love to see your whip PJ...

thnx

I don't wanna give away too much about my next car but if everything goes as planned, I'll still be around this forum just at a different forum room...:stirpot:

3 cars that i got my eye on

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
may i refer everyone to the "is everyone going crazy" thread..

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
snoops took one too many totes & decided to sell the whip.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
lol sry didnt realize the typo.

·
Registered
2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX
3,518 Posts
Snoop, damn why u gotta go. I cant make a LA meet, but next time i am in the city we still gotta get up and burn one down! Wanna trade ECMs???

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
29 Posts
Sadly it is time for the Snoop to hang up his gloves...The CTS is officialy up fer sale...im gonna be realy sad to see it go but im gonna make sure it goes to a right home and someone that will take care of it...

with that being said, Is anyone down for any meets in LA in the near future...One last one for Snoop's Lac...what do you guys say...
Maybe it's in another thread and I don't feel like looking... How much are you selling it for?

:bouncy:

·
Registered
2004 CTS
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yup...actualy it's 26,995...does that seem like a fair price? I think it's under priced personaly...i have 10,000+ in parts in the SOB...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts