Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Well, that is not exactly the best area to be getting gas. Those Louisana refugee mother fuc*ers have been pulling that shit around here alot lately. I am sorry that you lost your stuff, but you aint stealing my car. These people that have lost "everything" and cant afford gas, so they steal cars. I have seen more pictures of those people with DR Pepper cans and a pack of cigarettes griping becasue they don't have the money for gasoline. Bullshit, stop buying the smokes if you want some gas. And if you want to steal my car, here is my security system, you can deal with him.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah I am over here on FT. Hood and we have taken over 5,000 evacuees on post and a much bigger number into the Killeen area. The crime rate has went up a pretty alarming percentage, especialy around the gas station areas. My DHS has been fearing for it's life. I'll be damned if I get killed for my car after surviving a mortar round in Iraq.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I live in North Dallas, closer to Plano. The worst I have seen up front was some guy who looked cleancut that was selling me a brand new Palm, allegedly to get a hotel room for him and his wife. I was by myself in a parking lot so I was kind of worried. I told him the truth--I didn't have any money on me, and I wished him good luck.

Lemmon and Central are relatively close, and it's a well lit area with a lot of traffic... scary. It's not even a bad part of town!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
mtflight