Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the trunk Emblem off ebay for $10.00 w/ shipping. Saw the Dash logo's on the "bay" but vinyl stickers are cheap looking! So i got some 3M double sided molding tape and put it on. What do you think? Seems a little to large for the space and im tryin' to make it look like a stock trim piece.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
:rofl: lmao koz!

lux, ur right about the size.... the STS does something similar... and the V's use the logo... but i dont think the CTS has a dash emblem...

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Koz i certainly have this love hate relationship w/ you, you come down on guys, i defend them, you say funny Sh^% like that and it's all love.

"It looks like a great memory jogger for a senile old man that might be in the wrong car." Top ten Koz, Top ten!

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,969 Posts
Koz i certainly have this love hate relationship w/ you, you come down on guys, i defend them, you say funny Sh^% like that and it's all love.

"It looks like a great memory jogger for a senile old man that might be in the wrong car." Top ten Koz, Top ten!
When I come down on somebody it's usually because they're about to make some dumb mistake that I've made myself. Nobody is more sanctimonious than a reformed whore.

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
You want small mods? Here you go.....

Trunk Mod

Billet Door Lock Mod

Ipod Mod

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
i like the trunk idea :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
That dash emblem is unique. I'll give it that much.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
^jerk-hole is back ;) ... i just got back today. how was the trip

·
Registered
White diamond 05 CTS 3.6L Euro
181 Posts
I said it before and I'll say it again:
Isn't it dangerous to GLOO something on the Airbag that can become a bullet coming toward your face when the airbag deployed? :eek:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
WHAT?>! did RBLIMAS JUST SAY THAT!?!?!?!!?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
HAHA!! well now that ur a supporting member post some pics!

signature, avatar... heres ur chance :highfive:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
sorry to inform u bud... but there is no sig there :thepan:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts