Cadillac Owners Forum banner

got a compass?

• shhh... Don't tell

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • nope don't got one

Votes: 9 90.0%
1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Elvis 
#1 ·
I've noticed very many caddys have a compass stuck to the dash. Of course those with the elctronic need not apply. it seems its usually late 80's and up also in proportion to the age of the driver

#2 ·
80 years old, Can't see their head over the headrest from the back, Seat all the way forward, Deathgrip with both hands on the wheel, Leaning forward, Never looking out the side window or rearview mirror, 25 mile per hour on the freeway, Driving the wrong way on a one way street, Running stop signs that they don't even see, Stoping at intersections with no light or sign, Need twilight sensor so they don't forget to turn on lights, Blanket over the top of the back seat, You can honk all you want but they'll never even look up cause they can't hear you....Compass smack in the middle of the dash!

Nope!......Never seen one!

#3 ·
lol yep thats one of them :D

#4 · (Edited)
My grandpa (god bless him) used to drive truck for more years than I am old has only had 3 accidents, ALL IN HIS OWN YARD.

him driving with his cateracs scared the buhjesus out of me when I rode with him. But I miss him and his jokes and his attitude. "f*ck ya, you'll be old some day"

#6 ·
Beats me, looks like you made it up ;)

#8 ·
He thinks....That's why I caught him with the quote. Forever in black and white! Sneaky huh?

#9 ·
lol whoo meee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.