Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V SERIES
700 Posts
Sounds fine to me, but i have my V car stright piped, and i got tired of it poping when i shiftED.... So i put my other exhaust back on for now. My car needs a little back pressure to stop the poping when i shift.... And i found out last night that with less back pressure you lose bottom end tq/hp.... so idk

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds fine to me, but i have my V car stright piped, and i got tired of it poping when i shiftED.... So i put my other exhaust back on for now. My car needs a little back pressure to stop the poping when i shift.... And i found out last night that with less back pressure you lose bottom end tq/hp.... so idk
I havent noticed any popping but I dont have anything done to my car yet so we will see?
did you still have your resonator??

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V, RIP 2006 CTS-V, 2011 Regal Turbo, 1993 Probe GT
129 Posts
Sounds Good, I will hopefully be getting exhaust and headers soon.....but we will see.

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
Kinda hard to hear with the sound reflection in the garage, but sounds a lot like mine did. :) I'm liking the magnaflow now though, it seems to have improved throttle response a bit.

Luv - just wrap the youtube tags around the video id (XDz0tGKR-5Y), there is even a button in "advanced" and you get:

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kinda hard to hear with the sound reflection in the garage, but sounds a lot like mine did. :) I'm liking the magnaflow now though, it seems to have improved throttle response a bit.

Luv - just wrap the youtube tags around the video id (XDz0tGKR-5Y), there is even a button in "advanced" and you get:

hell I have tried that before...let me try again though :rolleyes:

up i get it now sweet

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
Any chance you can pull it out the garage and record it?

·
Registered
Cadillac
13 Posts
I just put mufflers and a high flow cat you could even say a no flow cat if you dig what im saying on my northstar if i jump on it in first gear and let off. I get a huge backfire could this hurt my car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts