Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped off my car Sunday night to get my kooks installed and a 227/231 .114 cam installed. Should be finished as early as tomorrow evening or more likely Wednesday evening. Can't wait to post the dyno results and sound clip.

I have maggie back from her rebuild. They put on new bearings, new jackshaft, and new brackets. She's been updated to the latest design and is ready to go. I have ordered new bolts, fuse taps, windhsield washer spacers...everything down to the last crankpin to create a complete kit (minus a tune). In addition to the kit i'm including my custom ashtray pod with AF and boost gauges, a 2.8" and 2.6" pulley (snout will have to be modified to use it), 1 working used magnavolt and one brand new in box magnavolt with new wire harness.

More pics are at: http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r246/Kmajecki/maggie sale/

She's also on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=170131902948&rd=1&rd=1

Sorry Urby but i've got a new cam and headers to pay for!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
565 Posts
What are the rest of the cam specs? I myself have decided to stay NA. I purchased some LPE cc'd GM showroom stock heads milled to 60.9cc's and some longtubes. I am insearch of a cam that these heads will benefit from.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im your high bidder :)
Cool! Sorry to publicize it so much... Just as you hlpe it stays low im hoping it goes up!!!

What are the rest of the cam specs? I myself have decided to stay NA. I purchased some LPE cc'd GM showroom stock heads milled to 60.9cc's and some longtubes. I am insearch of a cam that these heads will benefit from.
I'll have to ask the guy tomorrow. I have no idea. I finally just figured out what the first 3 numbers were. I kept the stock heads on and am just doing a CAM and headers. I'll get the exact specs tomorrow!

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Wow i ended up selling it already. Wonder how this guy plans on selling it unless he's the guy that bought it from me? Interesting for sure! That is complete BS! Should I write him? I think we all should!

Good catch vato! I just wrote the guy through Ebay

And i just reported it to ebay

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Wow i ended up selling it already. Wonder how this guy plans on selling it unless he's the guy that bought it from me? Interesting for sure! That is complete BS! Should I write him? I think we all should!

Good catch vato! I just wrote the guy through Ebay

And i just reported it to ebay
Did you already get paid and cleared from that guy?

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He Pay Pal'd me $500 Tuesday and will PayPal me $3500 tomorrow. Yea i was a little nervous and made sure the $500 was still there. Of course i'm not shipping until i receive the rest of the money, but that really is strange. I'll definitely pay more attention to user's ratings and feedback in the future.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Kmajecki I am the guy buying the Maggie from you. I have no idea about this fool scamming but assure you I have nothing to do with it. Check my ebay history and give me a call if you have any doubts. Its a shame honest people have to put up with this BS.

·
Registered
2013 ATS / 2016 ATS-V
552 Posts
Are your plans to make the same HP leaving it N/A? if so what were your number before with the maggie and after with the cam and headers? it sounds like with 4,000 one can make some good power and keep it N/A

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Unfortunately i never dyno'd the car with the maggie. The money i am getting from the supercharger is already spent via credit cards... $1175 Kooks long tubes and a cam w/kooks install $1875, $2975 of it is long gone, plus i still have plenty of debt on the credit cards from the maggie rebuilding and missing parts so I'm trying to keep the mod bug at bay for a while or at least until Whisler151's V starts pulling on me! Only future mods on my list are

-TPIS Mainfold ($300)
-Ported 90mm TB ($300ish)
-K&N CAI ($240)

Im thinking these mods should feed the cam some air. Right now with the cam and headers im at 393hp which is great, i just want to get over 400 and i'll be fine. So if all $840 in mods gets me the last 7hp i'll be good. haha They better!

Chris have you been on the forum for a while or was that your first post? If so, welcome!! :welcome5:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts