Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2000 DTS / 2005 STS
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to toss another set of 22's on the DTS..... so what do ya guys think???

·
Registered
2000 DTS / 2005 STS
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bling, Bling! :cool2: Looks nice! How's the ride?

David

Thanks! Its a little rough, definitely noticeable, but that DTS suspension seems to compensate for quite a bit. Now I just hope the snow quits fallin lol!!!

·
Registered
2000 DTS / 2005 STS
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I LOVE that color..is that a custom paint job? If not what is it called?
Yeah the color with the chrome DTS wheels wrapped in Vogue Tyres is the EXACT reason I bought the car the day I saw it!!! Its not custom, its actually refered to as BRONZEMIST, an actual factory color and it really pops in the sun. I got a ding here and there and a few scratches from the past 2 ice storms (DAMMIT), but overall shes lookin hot for a 2000 with 108K!!! I'll be droppin her off at my friends shop so he can fix all those imperfections later this summer..... gotta let the pocket heal first lmfao!!! I'm puttin a double-din Pioneer AVIC Navigation unit in this week with voice activation, bluetooth, and of course Iphone/Ipod interface!!! It'll all be connected to the 2 12" Kicker L7s in the trunk powered by a Kicker 1400.1 Mono-Block amp! My installer is "AWESOME" to say the least..... he figured out a way to wire the factory BOSE amp/interior speakers to my system so they sound amplified and the bass matches up perfectly, no boom boom and no voice lmfao!!! I'm just happy as can be right now! Funny thing is I couldn't wait to share the pics with all the guys that help me keep her runnin as good as she looks!!! Everyone here I consider "faceless friends", thanks to all those (especially Sub and Ranger) for keeping many, MANY Lacs on the road.... you guys rock!!!!!

·
Registered
2000 DTS / 2005 STS
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW, this is actually the 4th set of 22's since I bought the car and I've tried various wheel/tire combos so if anyone needs assistance of advice in that area I'm next to certified lol! The 20" wheels will bolt right up without any modifications, rubbing, or anything of that nature providing you use car tires lol, I see a lot of guys "ballin on a budget" and it doesn't pay to save a dollar at your Lacs expense lol! Now with 22's the best combo to date would have to be the 22x8 wheel (rim) wrapped in a 235 or 245/30/22 tires. As long as you go with a 30 series you'll be fine. If your suspension is aged or sagging in the rear you WILL bottom out and rub, I know ways to fix ANY problem you may incounter so if anyone needs assistance/advice/ect please don't hesitate to ask here or email me at unkut2003 at yahoo dot com (written out to prevent spam bots). If its something in depth I'll give you my cell # and walk you through ANY issue, its just my way of helping pay it forward for all the help I've received here.... and I can talk rims/tires/audio all day anyways cause its my passion!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts