Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My second cadillac is a 2004 CTS as you see in my signature. I owned a 1970 Deville 472 Quadra-Jet (490 hp!!! Atleast thats what the books said it had from the factory) back in highschool a hundred years ago. It was a major burn-out queen. I went though more rear tires that I can remember.

Anyway, glad to be here and hello to all.

Previous cars of interest:
1998 Ford Taurus SHO V8. Was heavily modified and very quick for a large family car, but I desitred a more lux-performance vehicle, and it was gettin alittle long in the tooth.
1998 VW GTI/VR6. Very quick car, but with our first child, not too practical so I bought a used SHO as they were not inproduction anymore when I wanted one!
Several old "muscle cars" that I beat on mercilessly over the years until I matured :histeric: OK, OK...I'm still a teenager when it comes to cars! Love 'em!

Anyway hello!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard.... Thanks for signing up :wave:

Nice CTS... now id like to see some pictures!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I could figure out how to post pics, I would. I have a digital camera and can e-mail them, but I always have difficulty posting....never figured it out!! :banghead:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Just upload them into the photo section!! Click on it, and click upload photos.... Its really easy.....

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll try it again! :bonkers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
BUILDINGCTSAMG