Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was able to purchase a '99 Cadillac Deville (from my 90 year old grandfather with very low miles). I was a little leary at first being used to owning 'sportier' looking foreign cars in the past. Needless to say being 29 years old and owning a car of this status has made me the best friend of my 50+ year old bosses. I am impressed with the power the engine provide and the handling that goes with. I have upgraded the base stereo to a changer (bought a P.I.E protocol converter and a kenwood changer that works great with the factory head unit) and will replace the speakers if I get time. Overall, the car is great color (Crimson Pearl) and chrome wheels make it an instant classic, although it still tends to steer toward the handicapped parking places at the grocery store. :)

Dan DePaola

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard... Thanks for signing up :wave:

You wont understand until you drive one!! Those are great cars.... Crimson pearl is on the top of my list for favorite colors, thats what my Q45 is!! I love it!!! Post some pictures..... Now just listen to that northstar roar at the near 7000 redline!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
elwesso