Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac EXT
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody been there recently? Need hook-up , you know, hotel phone number & etc. this is my first visit there and hopping to do some site-seeing..
Thanks..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Riche--there's tons of info out there; try a Google search. And I'd recommend waiting till the fall, lol. (The kids will be back in school.) Have fun.

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
Go thru the park on a snowmobile in winter!Best bang for the buck!I think 14 gozillion people visit that place in the spring, summer and fall.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Odds are all the Park's own hotels and lodges are booked through the summer. Mid-September is best. If you stay just outside the park in West Yellowstone, Montana you'll find a room. That place is becoming quite the boomtown.

And if you can enter/exit through the Northeast via Beartooth Pass, do it! Whoa baby!

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Great pic, Jim. Beautiful view and beautiful car. I love the mountains.

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Riche--you definitely need to take Beartooth Pass and the road through Red Lodge Montana. :thumbsup: BEAUTIFUL!!!

BTW, what part of Texas are you from? I'm in Houston. :cowboy:

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac EXT
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Riche--you definitely need to take Beartooth Pass and the road through Red Lodge Montana. :thumbsup: BEAUTIFUL!!!

BTW, what part of Texas are you from? I'm in Houston. :cowboy:
San Angelo here.. Houston? grandson there, and the wife did hint about a short grandson visit... We have never had a short visit, so maybe Yellowstone
will be on the back-burner again:crybaby:

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Ya, my hubby and I have been discussing a road trip, but we can't come to an agreement on destination. :pms: We want to go to DC in the fall but won't be driving on that trip. Enjoy your vacation.

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac EXT
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like I`m not going anywhere. First two days I thought I was having heart trouble. Turns out I have Shingles, MAN the pain................:rant2: :crybaby:

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,973 Posts
Looks like I`m not going anywhere. First two days I thought I was having heart trouble. Turns out I have Shingles, MAN the pain................:rant2: :crybaby:
Herpes Zoster is unequaled for discomfort. Been there! Done that!. I still get twinges twenty years later. Don't let them talk you into steroid creams for the blisters.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts