Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 XTS Luxury AWD, 2004 SRX N* AWD (gone)
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m thinking of getting rid of the yellow and white sunvisor decal...one way or another.

I`ve seen YT videos on removing it and posts on CF, but all seem to leave some sort of trace, be it adhesive or a slightly different colour. I`m thinking of getting a decal made to cover it. I`m assuming a professional sign shop would be able to do this, but have not contacted them yet to see if it would work. I made some variations in photoshop. My headliner is the light gray one.
What are your thoughts on doing this and which one would you choose. Constructive suggestions are welcome.

A.
Handwriting Rectangle Automotive design Font Art

B.
Handwriting Rectangle Automotive design Art Font

C.
Handwriting Rectangle Window Mammal Font

D.
Grille Automotive lighting Rectangle Musical instrument accessory Bumper

E.
Grille Rectangle Automotive lighting Font Automotive exterior

F.
Grille Automotive lighting Automotive design Rectangle Bumper

·
Super Moderator
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Easiest solution would be to cover them with a decal like the ones I made in photo shop. I`ll add some more of just the Badge.

·
Super Moderator
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excalibur, I got some made online as soon as I find info I'll send you if you'd like.
They can make all sizes and colors. These were about $10.
I made my own cooler cup. View attachment 618740 View attachment 618741
Morganga, those look great! Please do post the info. I will be contacting a sign company about the project. I`d appreciate feedback on the designs.

·
Super Moderator
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not trying to be a [email protected]$$, but Avery makes a whole variety of different size labels. If you went to Staples you could pick the appropriate size (or a bit larger and then cut it down) and laser-print your decal design, stick that over the Gouvernement du Canada stuff, and if you really want to protect it put some clear Maptac over it. If you don't have a laser printer, any office supply or shipping place like the UPS Store will print it out for you on a laser. Show us your final solution - I bet you and I aren't the only folks that dislike those useless stickers!
That`s an idea! I just don`t know if Staples would be able to cut it well enough to dimensions, and I don`t have a trimmer sharp enough to do a professional job. It would also have to have the corner`s rounded to the same dimensions as the ugly sticker.

·
Super Moderator
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts