Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys I tried to follow the directions, the error messages went away but still no proper milage displayed. And I get new errors and lights... The left side and right lights up like a Xmas tree. Something had to gone wrong. I have a VXdiag tool with sps membership. Wondering if anyone might be able to help me.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey i need help swapping mines i have a 14 XTS and just got a all digital one from another 14 Xts... i see the older cluster has one input connector and the Digital Cluster Has 2 is that going to be a problem????pleaseee anyone help

·
Registered
163 Posts
The second plug is a mini USB for the Heads-Up, it’s sends data to that projector; not necessary for cluster function

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Someone still alive in this post? I sussesfully did my swap following this post just yesterday, I'll come up pretty soon with a full guide of swap and programming

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Hi there I have a 2017 XTS and I was wondering how wonderful it would be to have the all digital cluster, how did you get that, I saw a used one selling on eBay but does it work 100% in your car ? How did you do with the warnings messages ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry I didn't actually post a nice picture cause I took it when the dash wasn't even assembled but anyways if you prefer the base cluster that's fine, I love this one and it looks and work exactly as OEM

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Hi man, is there anyway you could give directions or a recommendation of where i can get this done.

·
Registered
2013 Luxury ATS 2.0T Manual
1,002 Posts
Hi man, is there anyway you could give directions or a recommendation of where i can get this done.
I really want to do this mod, too! Check out this company:
It's not a drop-in, plug-and-play affair. The cluster needs to be programmed and physical modifications need to be done to the dash to get it in there, but from the reviews on their page it doesn't sound bad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I needs some help. I just got a CTS cluster from www.whiteautoandmedia.com and it works when I plug it in but I can't figure out what I need to do to make it fit my ATS dash. I spent several hours cutting and modifying but no luck. It seems like you have to use parts from the old cluster to make this work. I don't want to break the cluster without some idea how others have done this. Luckily nothing I did shows when the old cluster is installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2014 CTS VSport Premium, 2017 XT5 Premium Luxury
110 Posts
Hey if anyone wants this done I’ve been doing this programming in the CTS Vsport groups for 2 years now for $250 programmed and shipped. I can make sure you get the boost gauges and everything. 2013-2015 cluster doesn’t matter I can get whatever cluster to work with whatever year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey if anyone wants this done I’ve been doing this programming in the CTS Vsport groups for 2 years now for $250 programmed and shipped. I can make sure you get the boost gauges and everything. 2013-2015 cluster doesn’t matter I can get whatever cluster to work with whatever year.
You can program an XTS cluster to an ATS and it will shiw correct mileage and no error at all? Even removing the low washer fluid message? If so, I'm in!

121 - 134 of 134 Posts