Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ATS4 2.0T and a bunch of other stuff....
776 Posts
To each his own, but I don't like the "after" at all. Not even a little bit. Kudos for having made it work if that's what you wanted, but I much prefer the simpler original.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry I didn't actually post a nice picture cause I took it when the dash wasn't even assembled but anyways if you prefer the base cluster that's fine, I love this one and it looks and work exactly as OEM

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looking forward to the write up. Hopefully someone can figure out how to remove the PRNDL icons for us manual folk.
I think it can't be done... but there could be a possibility if someone roots the system which I don't think anyone would spend the time and energy to do it.

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,554 Posts
I have a vsport so I was wondering if there is anything for boost in the display? I know there is an XTS vsport so that one must have it. Do you think that would work in my CTS vsport. I dont mind my cluster but it's something I might want to do.I need to know my boost levels.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a vsport so I was wondering if there is anything for boost in the display? I know there is an XTS vsport so that one must have it. Do you think that would work in my CTS vsport. I dont mind my cluster but it's something I might want to do.I need to know my boost levels.
I think you're meaning this boost level bar, yes the digital cluster does have it but let me make it clear... If your car didn't have it with the base cluster, it will not have it with the digital. It happened to me, my car didn't have that engine boost gauge on the base cluster and when I mounted the unprogrammed digital, it had it and was perfectly working but it went away once I programmed it to my car. Basically if your car doesn't have it don't expect to get it on the upgraded, programming the cluster to your car will enable/disable on the cluster any feature that your car has or doesn't has even if it were working with the cluster when it came unprogrammed

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,554 Posts
Oh a didnt see the boost bar there looking at pics. Thanks. Mine has a boost gauge already. I just didnt want to lose that if I did the mod. I appreciate the quick response. You da man.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Oh a didnt see the boost bar there looking at pics. Thanks. Mine has a boost gauge already. I just didnt want to lose that if I did the mod. I appreciate the quick response. You da man.
You're welcome pal, no you won't lose it if you car originally comes with it, I did lose is cause my car didn't has it

·
Registered
23 Posts
thats funny man the seller on one was yasmel. I must have found your doppelgänger.
I just deleted the listing yesterday, cause I bought the wrong year cluster at first time, tried to sell it but no luck then returned it

·
Registered
ATS 2.0T Luxury AWD
279 Posts
I just deleted the listing yesterday, cause I bought the wrong year cluster at first time, tried to sell it but no luck then returned it

had I known and if it was for a 2013 I would have been interested :)

81 - 100 of 134 Posts