Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
XTS 2015 China assembled 2.0Turbo
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, two months ago I got Cadillac XTS luxury (China assembled 2.0T) and I'd like to get her a spoiler side skirts and front bumper lips any suggestions on where I should start looking? Also I'm currently living in Beijing can I get them shipped to here? Thanks a million.
 

·
Registered
2013 XTS Premium in Silver Coast Metallic
Joined
·
674 Posts
I was in Beijing a while back. Are there still tons of bicycles there and smog too?
 

·
Registered
XTS 2015 China assembled 2.0Turbo
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Carid said:
MidoHills, follow this link to check spoilers and body side molding for your model: http://www.carid.com/2015-cadillac-xts-body-kits/ Also, we do ship worldwide. Let me know if you're interested in any product, I will be able to provide you with a quote.
cool cool thank you. I'll get back to you ASAP

----------

sonny3621 said:
I was in Beijing a while back. Are there still tons of bicycles there and smog too?
nah less bicycles more cars more smog and pollution difficulty breathing less sun grey skies that's Beijing right now.
 

·
Registered
XTS 2015 China assembled 2.0Turbo
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carid said:
MidoHills, follow this link to check spoilers and body side molding for your model: http://www.carid.com/2015-cadillac-xts-body-kits/ Also, we do ship worldwide. Let me know if you're interested in any product, I will be able to provide you with a quote.
the spoiler Dawn looks neat. Color: black or black diamond Tricoat (I'm confused between both any suggestions would be appreciated bearing in mind my car is white) Please provide me with a quote and let me know if you have side skirts and other front bumper spoilers. Thanks
 

·
Registered
XTS 2015 China assembled 2.0Turbo
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Carid said:
MidoHills, thanks! I've already sent all information to our sales guys and they will contact you back shortly. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Hi there,
Yeah thanks they've emailed me already.
I'm also interested in Seibon GT carbon fiber spoiler but I have a few questions: will drilling through the trunk lid affect the look of the paint? Is Seibon GT compatible with Cadillac XTS (I saw that it is a universal fit but XTS has got a spoiler already and I don't wanna remove it)?
--
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
449 Posts
MidoHills, this is bolt-on spoiler, it requires drilling and professional installation. SEIBON also recommends that hood pins be installed for safety when installing a carbon fiber hood. In order to see if it is compatible with your Cadillac check the measurements below:

Measure the spoiler you already have and you will be able to see if there is enough space for the GT spoiler.
 

·
Registered
XTS 2015 China assembled 2.0Turbo
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Carid said:
MidoHills, this is bolt-on spoiler, it requires drilling and professional installation. SEIBON also recommends that hood pins be installed for safety when installing a carbon fiber hood. In order to see if it is compatible with your Cadillac check the measurements below: Measure the spoiler you already have and you will be able to see if there is enough space for the GT spoiler.
Yeah thanks I checked more about it online and there's a possibility it won't fit so I went for the Dawn spoiler.
Thanks again.
 

·
Registered
XTS 2015 China assembled 2.0Turbo
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Carid said:
MidoHills, I'm sure Dawn spoiler will look great on your XTS. Make sure to share with us some pictures, after you install it!
Sorry for the late reply it took me awhile to receive the spoiler here in Beijing and customs were a pain in the [email protected]@. Here's a picture of my car after I installed the spoiler hopefully I attached the picture right. ;-)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
XTS 2015 China assembled 2.0Turbo
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Carid said:
MidoHills, thanks for the pictures! I think it looks great on your XTS. How was the installation?
Thanks. It was a piece of cake I did it myself ?
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top