Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2017 XT5
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2023 XT6 and I love it! Great car, smooth ride, bells and whistles! I paid for the Puddle Light pkg ($285) that is installed by the dealer. On the Cadillac.com website the Puddle light pkg clearly states enough puddle lights for all 4 door (two sets) and the Cadillac crest on the ground by the rear view mirrors on approach snd exit of vehicle. My car came with on the puddle lights installed in the only the front doors. I went back to the dealer and they told me it was a misprint on Cadillac's part. I called Cadillac and they sent me back to the dealer since the Dealer is the sales agent for Cadillac. I added the puddle lamps to my XT5 and it was only $30 from Amazon.. I told the dealer and Cadillac it was false advertising, since I only got a 1/3 of what a paid for. Anyone else have a XT6 that has the puddle lights as described in the link below? Dealer and Cadillac also said it could of been supply issues, but that would of been noted on the invoice and at delivery of vehicle.

· Registered
2023 XT6
2 Posts
I just bought a 2023 XT6 and I love it! Great car, smooth ride, bells and whistles! I paid for the Puddle Light pkg ($285) that is installed by the dealer. On the Cadillac.com website the Puddle light pkg clearly states enough puddle lights for all 4 door (two sets) and the Cadillac crest on the ground by the rear view mirrors on approach snd exit of vehicle. My car came with on the puddle lights installed in the only the front doors. I went back to the dealer and they told me it was a misprint on Cadillac's part. I called Cadillac and they sent me back to the dealer since the Dealer is the sales agent for Cadillac. I added the puddle lamps to my XT5 and it was only $30 from Amazon.. I told the dealer and Cadillac it was false advertising, since I only got a 1/3 of what a paid for. Anyone else have a XT6 that has the puddle lights as described in the link below? Dealer and Cadillac also said it could of been supply issues, but that would of been noted on the invoice and at delivery of vehicle.

Hi, I have a 2023 XT6 sport with that package and the rear doors do not have the Cadillac crest. My passenger door doesn’t even work at the moment, need to have that fixed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts