Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Escalade luxury 2020 XT6 sport
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my Cadillac xt6 the trunk kick feature open thing isn’t working and the Cadillac logo is all mest up it looks like this
it’s all mest up (XT6) on my Escalade it works fine and it looks actually like an Cadillac logo this is a 2020 model this car has given me multiple issues in the past only the XT6 the infotainment broke onstar broke and more anyone know what this is?

·
Registered
'21 XT5 Prem-Lux w/ Platinum
1,188 Posts
Have you checked underneath? I'm wondering if the projector and sensor are very dirty causing distortion, or moisture has gotten inside.

Max

·
Registered
2016 Escalade ESV, 2017 GMC Sierra 6.2
1,959 Posts
Easy fix, get that projector replaced. It probably has moisture in it. Not a super common problem but it does happen occasionally. And you are the lucky one who needs it fixed.

·
Registered
2021 XT6 Premium Luxury, also 2006 Pontiac Solstice base
58 Posts
I bought an XT6 at the beginning of this year, and, while my Cadillac logo is clear, I am not often successful using the kick feature. I assume user error, but not sure what my error is.

·
Registered
'21 XT5 Prem-Lux w/ Platinum
1,188 Posts
Firm steady kick, back to front, not too fast, not too slow. Almost touch the bumper with your shin, then retract. I've only had it not work maybe 2 or 3 times in several months of ownership of my XT5.

Max

1 - 5 of 5 Posts