Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Cadillac SRX, Crystal Red
28 Posts
There is a pic on www.AutoGuide.com today of the XT5's dash . Looks nice . New steering wheel with the new crest and a CUE system similar to the CT6's . And those camo pics have been out for awhile now . Notice the side mirrors are now mounted on the door . Amazing there hasnt been more spy photos . GM is getting better at hiding things .

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
There is a pic on www.AutoGuide.com today of the XT5's dash . Looks nice . New steering wheel with the new crest and a CUE system similar to the CT6's . And those camo pics have been out for awhile now . Notice the side mirrors are now mounted on the door . Amazing there hasnt been more spy photos . GM is getting better at hiding things .
Hey Zach, can you find and repost that webpage on AutoGuide link? I wasn't able to find the spy photos of XT5's dash. :confused:
BTW: It would be great if new XT5's looks like Cadillac's new CT6 CUE. :)

----------

Just hope they don't make it in Mexico would be the same piece of
It will be made in Spring Hill, TN.
:D

·
Registered
2012 SRX Performance AWD, 2018 XT5 Luxury AWD
43 Posts
Nice that the build is coming back to the USA. Don't be shocked at the approx. $10,000 bump in sticker price. Just saying!!!! Love my '12 Performance and will purchase the next generation after all the bugs are worked out of that one.

·
Registered
2015 Premium Silver Coast / Brownstone
104 Posts
Nice that the build is coming back to the USA. Don't be shocked at the approx. $10,000 bump in sticker price. Just saying!!!! Love my '12 Performance and will purchase the next generation after all the bugs are worked out of that one.
I for one as well will not be surprised to see a huge increase in sticker price. The 2016 Lincoln MKX configure site has gone live , in Canada a loaded up MKX that would be equivalent to the 2015 Premium SRX AWD as I have is well over $65,000k. What one company does , the other will always follow . Pay to Play. Shoe

·
Registered
'14 SRX4 Premium silver-coast/shale-brownstone
709 Posts
Looks like it's getting a more boxy nose, similar to the Terrain. And don't be surprised with a massive jump in price. Same thing happened with the newest CTS when it came out. GM wants to go after the more expensive competitors using Caddy, so they're inflating the price.

·
Registered
SRX
141 Posts
Surprisingly, it looks quite similar to the "concept" that's been floating around. If it gets a price jump, I can see it selling as well as the CTS.

·
Registered
'14 SRX4 Perf., Crystal Red Shale/Brownstone, DAP, spare
758 Posts
... And don't be surprised with a massive jump in price.....
Moving production from Mexico to the US will probably triple or quadruple labor costs so a price increase is inevitable.

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
Moving production from Mexico to the US will probably triple or quadruple labor costs so a price increase is inevitable.
Yes to both comments above... Price increase will be reflected for sure. I do LIKE what I see in those photos. :thumbsup:

I will be waiting to decide not if but when will I order mine ... :inlove:

·
Registered
14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Son of a Gun Grey Metallic
3,074 Posts
It looks more refined, but also more mature than the current SRX. More feminine then the current SRX too.

·
Registered
'14 SRX4 Perf., Crystal Red Shale/Brownstone, DAP, spare
758 Posts
It's really hard to judge with only 2 photos of a black vehicle - black tends to hide details that show up with different colors.

My initial impression is the grill is finally proportional to the size of the vehicle. In the '10 through '15 is just plain too small for the vehicle and looks out of place.

I really don't like the silver under the bumpers at all. It draws the eye right to them. It probably won't be as noticeable on a lighter color but doesn't work for me at all on this one.

Overall it definitely looks more refined the the current version, not feminine but rather more classic. Definitely not as 'edgy' as the current models. I do like the look around the headlights but the taillights will take some getting used to. Looking forward to seeing it in other colors.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts