These AGM batteries take a lot of abuse with all the electronics and Start Stop. I usually will replace batteries at 4 or 5 years. Not for everyone, but this is my OCD.
You will need a 10mm socket, 13mm with extension.
New Battery Delivered to your doorstep $182- Includes Shipping!
Amazon.com: ACDelco Gold 94RAGM 36 Month Warranty AGM BCI Group 94R Battery: Automotive
1. Remove Hold Down Bar
View attachment 601641
View attachment 601642
2. Unplug small wire connector from terminal.
View attachment 601643
3. Disconnect battery terminal and push to the side.
View attachment 601644
4. Open Fuse Cover, push tiny clip to loosen holder. Carefully lift out of the way. ( A helper makes this go a lot quicker and safer) Disconnect + Battery connector.
View attachment 601645
5. Remove Base Battery Hold down 13mm with extension. * This is the hardest part of the job, I will save you the aggravation. " You can remove the bolt and the hold down from the top, however to put it back together, you insert the 2 parts from the bottom, there is an opening to slide the 2 plastic holders in from the bottom, then the screw from the top. It is impossible to do it any other way, took me over 20 min to figure this out. **
To make sure you put this back together correctly, after you think you did it correctly, you should NOT be able to lift up the battery on that end.
View attachment 601646
6. Notice 2 components to hold battery, the small part goes in first then the hold down second.
View attachment 601647
7. Reverse order after installing new battery.... Good Luck!
View attachment 601648