Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2019 XT4 SPORT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was hoping to start a list of accessories that people are getting for their vehicle. I have a Atlantic metallic sport model with the 20 inch wheels. So far I have the following accessories: Molded rear mudguard‘s (where are the front ones?), I bought the all weather liners to replace the carpet mats that it came with, I bought some door sill plates off eBay that I have not installed but look pretty good and say XT4 on them.

I’m on the lookout for a hood deflector and possibly some type of door molding. This car looks like it is a magnet for door dings.

Has anyone bought anything else that is cool or looking for something worth mentioning?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm also checking 'weekly' for a hood deflector- also a 'wood dash kit' to fill area around display. XT5 has all that available. Maybe by this summer for us!

·
Registered
2019 XT4 AWD Sport Twilight Blue Metallic
39 Posts
I was hoping to start a list of accessories that people are getting for their vehicle. I have a Atlantic metallic sport model with the 20 inch wheels. So far I have the following accessories: Molded rear mudguard‘s (where are the front ones?), I bought the all weather liners to replace the carpet mats that it came with, I bought some door sill plates off eBay that I have not installed but look pretty good and say XT4 on them.

I’m on the lookout for a hood deflector and possibly some type of money sign. This car looks like it is a magnet for door dings.

Has anyone bought anything else that is cool or looking for something worth mentioning?
How do you like the mudguards? I thought about it, but I like the sleekness it has right now. Do you think it takes anything away aesthetically? Do you have a pic? :)

Do you think it messes with the aerodynamics? Improves maybe?

I know I'm nuts. :cookoo:

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
How do you like the mudguards? I thought about it, but I like the sleekness it has right now. Do you think it takes anything away aesthetically? Do you have a pic? :)

I know I'm nuts. :cookoo:
The mud guards are the same color as the lower trim and blends right in very nicely. I am getting them for my XT4 SPORT as is my middle daughter, who just traded in her Mercedes for a White SPORT XT4 too. If I can I will ask her to send me a photo of her mud guards and I will post them for you to se.

I believe the XT4 has the front guards now available along with the rear guards.

·
Registered
XT4 purchased Dec. 2018
24 Posts
I have the midnight blue luxury premium with 20 inch wheels. Only accessories I have are the all weather hard rubber front and rear Cadillac mats and the Cadillac cargo carpet mat. I looked at eBay and amazon accessories but did not see anything I liked. Are your sill plates illuminated? So far no car dings, I have had the car 5 months and so far no dings.Only car I've had that the dealer did not put on decals or dealer license plate frames. Wonder if Cadillac told them to not do it.

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
I have the midnight blue luxury premium with 20 inch wheels. Only accessories I have are the all weather hard rubber front and rear Cadillac mats and the Cadillac cargo carpet mat. I looked at eBay and amazon accessories but did not see anything I liked. Are your sill plates illuminated? So far no car dings, I have had the car 5 months and so far no dings.Only car I've had that the dealer did not put on decals or dealer license plate frames. Wonder if Cadillac told them to not do it.
Hmmm I don't recall if I got the illuminated sill plates and my XT4 is still in transit (my Platinum XT5 had them). BTW: The dealer can put on their dealer decals/logos and also put on the license plate frames or you can instruct them not to put them on your vehicle. BTW: How do you like the all weather hard rubber front & rear mats? I got those too and I believe they should be much nicer than the WeatherTech ones I have had in the past.

I am going to get the GM OEM Cadillac black license plate frames with the color Cadillac Logo on them from the Parts Department store. :)

·
Registered
2019 XT4 SPORT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How do you like the mudguards? I thought about it, but I like the sleekness it has right now. Do you think it takes anything away aesthetically? Do you have a pic?

I know I'm nuts.
The mud guards are the same color as the lower trim and blends right in very nicely. I am getting them for my XT4 SPORT as is my middle daughter, who just traded in her Mercedes for a White SPORT XT4 too. If I can I will ask her to send me a photo of her mud guards and I will post them for you to se.

I believe the XT4 has the front guards now available along with the rear guards.

Could you please point me to a link I have been unable to find anything for the front mud guards.

·
Registered
2019 XT4 SPORT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I recommend the floor liners as opposed to the floor mats. They are higher quality than weather tech and look amazing and will keep all that gunk and grime or it needs to be. I paid $179 on eBay.

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
Could you please point me to a link I have been unable to find anything for the front mud guards.
I read that in the post that SRX-MTL posted here for 2020 XT4 Changes. Scroll down to changes and you will see that the front mud guards will become available.

https://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-xt4-1st-generation-forum-2019/1083060-2020-xt4-changes.html

Changes

- Automatic Emergency Braking (UHY) now standard on all models
- Front Pedestrian Braking (UKJ) now standard on all models
- Forward Collision Alert (UEU) now standard on all models
- Safety Alert Seat (HS1) now standard on Luxury
- Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 13-speaker audio system (UQS) available as a free-flow option on all models (was only available with [IOT] Cadillac user experience with embedded navigation)
- Hands-Free Liftgate (TC2) standard on Premium Luxury and Sport models
- Black molded splash guards (VQK) now front and rear (previously rear only; not available at start of production)
- Spare wheel (4G7) and Spare tire (QCS) optional on all models; replaced with standard Tire Inflator Kit (KTI)
- Active Sport Suspension (F45) now available with 18" wheels
- Rotary infotainment controller adds jog capability
- AWD vehicles, Off Road mode added to current modes of Tour, AWD and Sport
- FNC (Ferritic Nitrocarburizing) Duralife rotors now added to front brakes (previously rear brakes only)
- 350T rear tailgate engine torque badge replaces 2.0T engine displacement badge on tailgate upper right corner

·
Registered
2019 XT4 Sport AWD - Crystal White / Jet Black
104 Posts
Like Marc NY, I too go the Illuminated Cargo Sill Plate (5RU) as part of the order.

Other than that, also added GM Front and Rear Premium All-Weather Floor Liners and Cargo Liner/Tray. As others have mentioned I like the GM floor liners better than the WeatherTech ones.

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
Like Marc NY, I too go the Illuminated Cargo Sill Plate (5RU) as part of the order.

Other than that, also added GM Front and Rear Premium All-Weather Floor Liners and Cargo Liner/Tray. As others have mentioned I like the GM floor liners better than the WeatherTech ones.
I wholeheartly agree that GM accessories have definitely raised the bar on making some really great OEM products, they are now even better than many note worthy accessory companies. I.E. WeatherTech!

·
Registered
39 Posts

I’m on the lookout for a hood deflector and possibly some type of door molding. This car looks like it is a magnet for door dings.

Just front and rear splash guards this week, looking at door guards, no dings yet knock on wood!!!

·
Registered
2019 XT4 SPORT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I bought front mudguards and still looking for that elusive front hood deflector.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts