Cadillac Owners Forum banner

xm radio gone from presets

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  07cadv 
#1 ·
So this happened a while back ...the xm radio and presets disappear from radio ...did a bunch of searching again dudnt come up that easily this time...quick easy fix again...disconnect battery ...xm radio and presets avail again...figure d I'd post in case you guys get this issue...

#2 ·
It happens to me occasionally, but typically it comes back the next time I cycle the car off and then on again. It doesn't seem to come back if the car is off only briefly (like if I stop at a stoplight, turn it off, then immediately start the car again), but if I park the car, go shopping for a bit, then come back, the XM returns. I've never been able to figure out why it does it, as it seems pretty random. I used to think it would happen if the XM signal was weak, because it seemed to happen more frequently when the car was parked in my garage, but I've had it happen when the car was completely out in the open, so I dunno.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.