Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if it's possible for the song info to scroll in the display instead of just getting cut off if it's too long? Kinda annoying trying to figure out what the song or artist is sometimes and this is such a basic feature in aftermarket systems...

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
I've never been able to scroll the display. The whole display management on the radio is sucky, IMO.

·
Registered
2007 CTS
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RightTurn I've never been able to scroll the display. The whole display management on the radio is sucky, IMO.
Are you stalking me now? :worship: lol just kidding but thanks for the tip

luvmy03caddy wrestling is ghey
Hey wrestling paid for college!!!

One more thing... my cousin's wife just had another baby so I'm taking off today and going to go visit :thumbsup: and I'm on vacation next week so I'm off for the next 10 days :bouncy:

oh and RT is most def a hottie

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
RT is our resident MILF! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
Does anyone know if it's possible for the song info to scroll in the display instead of just getting cut off if it's too long? Kinda annoying trying to figure out what the song or artist is sometimes and this is such a basic feature in aftermarket systems...
Stock BOSE system sounds great I think. It's nothing compared to the system I had in my 87' Grand Prix, but it's great for stock IMO.

The radio display on the other hand is one of THE WORST I have ever seen. I think it looks like crap and functions even worse. The XM quality is so bad that I can not listen to it for more then 10 seconds. And the fact that I couldnt get a navigation unit in my car because of the sport appearance package pisses me off still. Good job GM, you fcukin asshats. :want:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts