53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Playdrv4me said:
How is a dealership in Fayetteville Ar, of all places one of the top performing XLR dealers? :hmm:
I can only give you an educated guess. There is much more money in this area than most people realize. Bentonvile, Rogers, Springdale, and Fayetteville almost make up one big "city." Bentonville is the city where Wal-Mart's HQ is located, and there are thousands of employees and vendors in this area. There are also 1000 families moving to this area each month.

Wal-Mart executives and vendors = BIG money.

·
Registered
2005 Escalade EXT, 2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT (r.i.p.)
191 Posts
I showed this page to my co-worker, because she pretty much has one on order, and she was amazed how people are doing it through eBay :D

She thinks just walking into the dealer, and telling your favorite salesman "'name', I want one, I don't care how much it is, I want one" and then going back home is the way to do it....or at least that's how she did it :D :cookoo:

·
Registered
330 Posts
I would rather take the e-bay or internet price to my salesperson and have them match it. Establishing a relationship with a dealer over years is a good thing. I have done that and the benefit is they comped 2 transmissions for my wife's Intrique 20,000 miles out of warranty!

I am old fashioned and prefer business that ends with a handshake.

That doesn't mean I am going to let them take me to the cleaners.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Rolex said:
I can only give you an educated guess. There is much more money in this area than most people realize. Bentonvile, Rogers, Springdale, and Fayetteville almost make up one big "city." Bentonville is the city where Wal-Mart's HQ is located, and there are thousands of employees and vendors in this area. There are also 1000 families moving to this area each month.

Wal-Mart executives and vendors = BIG money.
Its funny you mention that. I thought of the Wal-Mart connection afterward.. Also theyve been running a special for real estate in the Bentonville area (those infomercials with Eric Estrada) and they mentioned the WalMart connection.

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Real estate costs in this part of the state are rediculously high. I work in health care, but I have told people before that if you live in NW Arkansas you're working for Wal-Mart in some form or fashon. WM has brought tons of economic growth to this "small town" area. Apparently there are some Cadillac lovers here too!

·
Banned
Cadillac
1,884 Posts
Interesting.....
"As one of the top performing XLR Dealers in the USA, Superior Cadillac has been awarded an allocation of 1 (one) of only approximately 400 2006 V-Series XLR's to be produced."

They are one of the top performing XLR dealerships and they are only getting one?

They should be saying they are lucky to be recieving anything... We are getting 8 V's........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts