Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Xenon-Vision HID Conversion Kit (Group Buy Special Ends 7/20/07)

Available in 9003/9004/9005/9006/9007/9008/H1/H3/H4/H7/H10/H11/H13/880

Group Buy Discount Pricing

1 - 5 Buyers - $190 Shipped
6 - 10 Buyers - $180 Shipped
11-15 Buyers - $175 Shipped
16 - 20 Buyers - $170 Shipped

You may order the HID Conversion Kit from our website www.xenon-vision.com

Please use Customer Code "cadillacforums" at Checkout to receive the group buy discount

Xenon-Vision Gallery

We do our group buy differently from most vendor. Most vendor will require 10 to 15 members to make the purchase and they send out the product after the group buy is over. We will however, send out the product within 24 hours of receiving the payment, if the correct bulb size and color is in stock. Each member will have to pay the price of $190, after the group buy is over. However many order we receive from this forums, we will calculate the discount and refund each member their difference. For example, if the group buy falls into the 11-15 kits bracket, we will refund each member $15. We are doing it this way so each member doesn't have to wait for the group buy to be over and will still receive the same discount.

Flicker harness $30

Flicker harness or other might call it the BMW harness is known to get rid of the flickering issues or headlamp error light issue. This issue is known on most European cars (BMW/BENZ/AUDI) and now it is occur on some American cars (CHRYSLER/DODGE). The reason behind this is due to halogen bulb being 55W and HID is 35W. Therefore, when an HID kit is installed into the vehicle, the car ECU detect the lights running at 35W instead of the normal 55W. Two things will happen when it detect this. 1. When running at 35W, the ECU thinks the light bulb on one side is broken and cut down on the power it sends to the headlight, causing the HID to flicker because there is not enough power. 2. It will cause a headlight error light on the dash because it think 1 side of the headlight is broken. One or both of these issue will occur. The flicker harness will plug inline with the ballast (Plug and Play harness). The flicker harness will trick the ECU into thinking the HID is running at 55W, when it is really running at 35W. This will trick the ECU into thinking that both side of the headlights are working fine and give the headlights full power, which will get rid of the flickering issue and error light issue. This harness is safe and will not damage any ECU or electrical wiring.

*Caution: Capacitor on harness will heat up, please keep handle with care
**Harness need to be connected with the correct + / -, connecting with opposite - / + will be damage capacitor

Payment Method: Credit Card over the phone/website, Paypal, and Money Order/Cashier Check. Local Pickup Available for Southern California Resident.

You may contact us at 626-698-6753 or call us toll free at 1-866-718-7583. If you wish to pickup, pay over the phone, or if you have any questions. You can also contact us by PM or email us at [email protected]

Please use Customer Code "cadillacforums" at Checkout to receive the group buy discount

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3000K - Golden Yellow (Picture Below)

5000K - Crystal White (Picture Below)

6000K - Crystal Blue (Picture Below)

8000K - Blue/Purple (Picture Below)

10000K - Deep Blue (Picture Below)

12000K - Violet Purple (Picture Below)

Xenon-Vision HID Conversion Kit is a True Plug-N-Play Kit. Our conversion kits fit into your headlight housing perfectly. No modification or retrofitting is required. No need to cut your stock headlight wiring. Our kits is made so that it all Plug-N-Play.

Just connect the wiring harness from the stock headlight wiring to the ballast. From the ballast, connect the wiring harness from the ballast to the HID Bulbs. Put the HID Bulb back into your headlight housing and your done. Detailed instructions will be included in the kit.

Features

True Play-N-Play Conversion Kit
  • Safe for headlight and fog light, won't melt the housing, runs cooler than stock halogen bulbs
  • Brighter driving vision at night
  • 3 times brighter than halogen bulbs
  • Fits into existing headlights or fog lights, no modification or retrofitting required
  • Nice color output with a hint of blue or purple (6000K Kit and higher)
  • 35W power consumption compare to 55W halogen bulbs
  • Bulb Lifespan of 3 to 5 years
  • ISO9001 Certification and European E-Mark for 100% guaranteed product quality
  • Ballast has shut off mode, to prevent a fire or damages if a glitch occurred.
  • Ballast and Bulbs is Waterproof and Shockproof
  • Waterproof connectors and grommets
  • 1 year no hassle warranty on bulbs and ballast

Payment Method: Credit Card over the phone/website, Paypal, and Money Order/Cashier Check. Local Pickup Available for Southern California Resident.

You may contact us at 626-698-6753 or call us toll free at 1-866-718-7583. If you wish to pickup, pay over the phone, or if you have any questions. You can also contact us by PM or email us at [email protected]

·
Registered
Cadillac
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do i pay with my credit card? do i have to fax you any thing?

·
Registered
Cadillac
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NEW SPECIAL - $130 SHIPPED PER HID KIT $120 OFF RETAIL PRICE

THIS MONTH SPECIAL ENDS 9/30/07

USE COUPON CODE "CADDY907" TO RECEIEVE DISCOUNT AT CHECKOUT!!!!!!

·
Registered
Prev: '05 CTS Base, '06 CTS Lux w/Sport - Current: '13 ATS4 Lux/2.0T, '13 SRX4 Perf
791 Posts
Great pricing! Looking forward to doing business!

Just wondering...i'm not exactly sure what to buy when it comes to Color and what lights and other items I need for my CTS.

Could you advise me here so that I don't make any mistakes when I purchase? Also, what would you suggest for the Fog Lights? I would like them to match. I'm interested in the Deep Blue...although, would you have any other pictures of the Crystal Blue?

Please respond when you can!

·
Registered
Cadillac
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great pricing! Looking forward to doing business!

Just wondering...i'm not exactly sure what to buy when it comes to Color and what lights and other items I need for my CTS.

Could you advise me here so that I don't make any mistakes when I purchase? Also, what would you suggest for the Fog Lights? I would like them to match. I'm interested in the Deep Blue...although, would you have any other pictures of the Crystal Blue?

Please respond when you can!

We would suggest the 6000k or 8000k if you want more brightness. Going with 10000k or 12000k will have a nicer and darker color but will also loose some of the brightness. You would need to decide if your after brightness or if your after color, then you can narrow down your choices. If you would like matching headlight and foglight, you can choose the same color. You may call us or pm us with futher questions. Additonal pictures can be found on the website.

·
Registered
Cadillac
4 Posts
Sounds good.

I have been looking for a long time to pick up a pair but i have heard so many different things from different sights and people it made the disicion hard. Also prices seem to vary widely which adds to the confusion.

Nice to see a vendor on a forum where reputation counts for something. So cant wait till your sale this month :)

Also would a 1998 STS need the Flocker Harness? if so i dont see it listed on your sights produce section?

Thank you

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
It would be great if Xenon-Vision could run a Christmas sale like the one you guys had in September with the special. I know I personally can purchase 3 sets for Christmas presents :xcry:

·
Registered
Cadillac
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It would be great if Xenon-Vision could run a Christmas sale like the one you guys had in September with the special. I know I personally can purchase 3 sets for Christmas presents :xcry:
Thanks for the intrest, our main business is wholesale, which is why we are not on the forums as much. We will be putting a group together soon and the new group by should be up next week. If you cannot wait for the group buy and would like to purchase it now, please contact us and we will give you the group buy special from September. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts