Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm from Cali but I stay in Seattle, WA now going 2 college. I joined this forum cuzz I'm currently restoring a 1956 Fleetwood sixty-special [will post some pics soon 4 those interested] and looking 4 tips on where 2 come-up on certain parts and restoration tips in general. I been a Caddy fanatic since knee high 2 a grasshopper. The 56 Fleetwood is my favorite old school 'lac. My cutty jus bought a classic 66 Deville [will post pics soon 4 those interested] and he will be hookin' it up also. His shit is real clean, he don't need to really restore, he jus gon' start hookin' it up slowly [he's in 2 tv's and all that shit].

I had my new school dream car for a couple of years [95 Seville] but got into an accident and it got totaled out. I recently was laid off from the Boeing Co. so I'm not really ready to go out and cop another new school ya'dig? So I turned bac the cloc and copped this 91 Deville for my eryday driver...........

me & my Deville:

Attachments

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey Wizeguy - Welcome to the CadillacForums. Yes, we're definitely interested in pictures of the '56 Fleetwood...how much work does she need? And will it be returned to stock condition or modified? Driving the DeVille in the meantime ain't so bad... :D

Thanks for registering! :welcome:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thankz. much appreciated playa...

well the '56 won't be original, cuzz the cat I bought it from put a big 472 in it from a '72 Eldo. I'm also planning on doing the disc brake conversion fasho' if it's possible. I'll have pics from my digital cam soon........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts