Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if I can post this here or if it is supposed to be in the classifieds section so... sorry beforehand.

I have noticed a few threads with people selling snow tire sets. I would like to buy a set preferably with stock wheels, tps and relatively cheap :D I saw a person posting about some in Michigan but I can't seem to find it anymore. I'm in Grand Rapids would like to do a local pickup. So get in contact with me. Thanks!
-nate

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,986 Posts
You may want to consider a set of Mille Miglia wheelss ... not stock, I know, but might be cheaper (if you can find a set ... don't think they're offered anymore). I've got 'em with a set of Avon Tech 550 A/S just in case I HAVE to take the V out in the winter.

Just a thought. :D

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
You may want to consider a set of Mille Miglia wheelss ... not stock, I know, but might be cheaper (if you can find a set ... don't think they're offered anymore). I've got 'em with a set of Avon Tech 550 A/S just in case I HAVE to take the V out in the winter.

Just a thought. :D
I have the same wheels with Blizzaks. I put them on and then leave the car in the garage all winter. Kind of stupid. Garage is really slippery, LOL.

But really, some weekends the roads are dry so I can go for a nice cruise :D And if my 1996 Windstar daily driver breaks down or something I won't be stranded.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts