Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a CTS 3.6 and im really interested in getting the STS clear fogs, and making my headlights/fogs HID! What is the best way to go you guys have any suggestions nothing too expensive because I didn't wanna go too crazy. Is there any kits off eBay people can perfer? Jons lights are nice. Please help ;)

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
$220 per kit at TopPSI.

2 year warranty on the ballasts
Lifetime warranty on the bulbs

High quality kit, I have them in my fogs.

I recommend 6,000K for both lowbeams and fogs to match up perfectly.

Seller is verifyable by me as I know him in real life and his vendor is also pretty understanding.

Here is the link to the kits: Katsuro 35W HID Kits

If you are looking for different colors (ie 8,000K 10,000K) you can email [email protected] and ask what he's got available.

EDIT: Did I mention free shipping?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
shawn i bet mark loves u lol

·
Registered
Cadillac
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the kits on eBay look a bit more legit I am gonna ask Jon where he got his kit, his HIDS look amazing ill do some more research thanx

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
um hold on pokerbrat --- shawn, show the boy your HIDs

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Katsuro kits use high quality Japanese bulbs. They are more than legit. Thing about ebay is, it's hard to get verified product.

Here are some pics of mine.. if you insist:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
what u using in the sidemarkers and triangle lights?
4LEDs?

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
5-LED. The widest angle LEDs you can buy. Only the best, for my CTS.

·
Registered
Cadillac
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can u tell me how much everything cost from Fogs, to low beams, and the parking lights?

also what HID kit does Jon have? anyone know his lights look incredible. thanx a bunch guys

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
He has 12,000k lowbeams and 10,000k fogs I think.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
can u tell me how much everything cost from Fogs, to low beams, and the parking lights?

also what HID kit does Jon have? anyone know his lights look incredible. thanx a bunch guys
its in his signature...
he lists what he has in the both the CTS & the CTS-V

find a thread, any thread, where he posted in.. and check out his signature...

also, search for his HID threads... compare the pics of his CTS and CTS-V .. and see which you like better. He gives u all the info you need to do what he did... in his thread, you can find the temperatures he used, the store he used, the link to the install, the price he paid, EVERYTHING ...

k?

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
I have a CTS 3.6 and im really interested in getting the STS clear fogs, and making my headlights/fogs HID! What is the best way to go you guys have any suggestions nothing too expensive because I didn't wanna go too crazy. Is there any kits off eBay people can perfer? Jons lights are nice. Please help ;)
You can find info here
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum/111008-artec-hids.html#post1132690
here
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum/109176-ww-clear-fogs-hid-kit-installed.html

here
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum/110297-hid-kits.html?highlight=vvme

and here

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-forum/103838-cts-hid-lights.html?highlight=vvme

T

·
0 Posts
Hey Pokerbrat, I do highly recommend our Katsuro kit as I use them on personal cars, have installed them numerous times, and sell more of those than any other item I sell. If you would like more info, you may email me at markibrahim @ toppsi.com (delete the spaces) or post here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
04 CTS-V, 05 CTS Sprt/Lux
325 Posts
xocomaox- where did you get your triangle led's at? They look great.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS 03' 3.2L
284 Posts
Get the xentec kit off of ebay...trust me mucho cheapero

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts