Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my wife a 2007 CTS with the 18 inch Performance Package, Bose Edition, 3.6 Luxury Package and want to know where to buy the Chrome Tips at that are closest to OEM. Dealer wanted $350 for them installed!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
wow i think mine were something like $98 from the dealership... and um its like 2 bolts, not much of an instal...

tell this chump "blow me" and walk away from him... go with that ebay thing that Jon posted... or look for someone whose getting rid of their ride (there are plenty of ppl who have this and are selling)

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CTS VSport
2,318 Posts
Just purchased my wife a 2007 CTS with the 18 inch Performance Package, Bose Edition, 3.6 Luxury Package and want to know where to buy the Chrome Tips at that are closest to OEM. Dealer wanted $350 for them installed!

Where are you located?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
congrats on ur purchase :thumbsup:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
AND u got the last one "Quantity: 0 available"
lol

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
LOL
uh oh.. fighting going down!

maybe there'll be a new auction for another set?
if not, daddy k can always buy off of u for a couple more $, C.B. ;)

·
Registered
Cadillac 2004 cts 3.6
27 Posts
no problem, $58 each, who`s your daddy!!:want:

seriously though, if there`s no more available, daddy can have my set since he started this post.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:
u know what they say...

"[off the strip], slow & steady wins the race"

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No worries, enjoy. I am going to run by an exhaust shop tomorrow and see what they can possibly do. I have to go that way anyway to get the window tint done on a "cash special" for 15% all the way around.

Im in NW Houston. Called another dealer and asked them about them, they said they did not know of any "tips" for the CTS!

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
=/ idiots

·
Registered
41,011 Posts

:welcome5: to the forum! Check with Lindsay Cadillac, a forum vendor, for the OEM tips. They should cost ~$100 and are VERY easy to install. They slide right on the tailpipe and secure with a set screw. :highfive: (And may I suggest changing dealerships for future service/purchases. Sounds like you're dealing with Ben Dover Motors.)

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the info! I want to get the ones exactly as are on the Sport CTS package, would those be the OEM ones listed?

As far as the dealer, good deal on the car, good service etc (lots of free services and free loaner cars) just wanted LOTS for additional accesories!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts