Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
None
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, but the classifieds forum in apparently messed up beyond recognition. All the pictures and fonts and unreadable and I can't make heads or tails of it. Is this due to our recent "upgrade" I wonder?

Anyway, the title says it all.

Thanks,

Tony

·
Registered
None
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I know you do - hence the reason I was hoping to find them used for cheaper! LOL

Tony

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
334 Posts
Yes, I know you do - hence the reason I was hoping to find them used for cheaper! LOL

Tony
I am getting mine removed in the next few days and they will be up for sale once they are off the car. They only have about 1500 miles or so on them. I'm putting the car back to stock in anticipation of a Lemon Law buyback.

·
Registered
None
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am getting mine removed in the next few days and they will be up for sale once they are off the car. They only have about 1500 miles or so on them. I'm putting the car back to stock in anticipation of a Lemon Law buyback.
Well I'm certainly interested depending on how much you want. Do you have any of the "whistling" I've heard about?

Tony

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
84 Posts
i am getting mine removed in the next few days and they will be up for sale once they are off the car. They only have about 1500 miles or so on them. I'm putting the car back to stock in anticipation of a lemon law buyback.
what things went wrong? Did you like the muffs? Did they whistle?

·
Registered
None
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I am sure you will be able to sell them, but I do not want a whistling V. Looks like I'll be shopping for something else besides Corsa.

Thanks!

Tony

·
Registered
09 cadillac cts-v 6-m
22 Posts
Well, I am sure you will be able to sell them, but I do not want a whistling V. Looks like I'll be shopping for something else besides Corsa.

Thanks!

Tony
Tony, I have decided to sell my 09 v for other reasons. My Corsa's DO NOT whistle. I will be changing back to stock soon. If your still interested maybe we can work something out. Dan

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
53 Posts
Tony, I have decided to sell my 09 v for other reasons. My Corsa's DO NOT whistle. I will be changing back to stock soon. If your still interested maybe we can work something out. Dan
Dan,
I am interested in purchasing them from you as well. Shoot me a pm if you'd like. I would send one to you but was denied due to my newbie status.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts