Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a CD ROM manual (Parts/Service) for my 1995 Cadillac STS.

If anyone knows where this, or a copy of it can be had at a fair price,
I'd really appreciate your reply to this post or to my email '[email protected]'.

Thanks in advance to all that reply.
Dale. :)

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
I havn't seen the manual on CD Rom.
Ebay has plenty of service manuals. The nice thing about a Seville manual is they didn't change much so you can use a manual a few years off and be fine. We used a 98 manual to do the headgaskets on a 94 and eveything we needed was there.

·
Registered
586 Posts
most of the CD ROM manuals you see on ebay are junk and nothing more than a general manual.. they are often missing alot of information and are of poor quality. I think most of them are just PDfs of the pages from an actual manual.

your best bet is to get the factory service manuals. I got the ones for my 95 eldo off ebay for $65. its the same book you would need. just gotta keep looking for them and you will find them. i looked everday for a month before i got them.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
It's a lot easier having a printed manual right there when you're working on the car. Stick with the factory manual.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys,

I've gotten my hands on the CD version of manuals for my two other vehicles, I'm quite sure they're out there somewhere. The advantage to having them on CD is that you can just print off the pages you need when you need them (saves mucking up a whole manual), and you can download updates whenever they're available.

I must continue my search, hmmpph... Why is a Cadillac manual similar to the Holy Grail ? 'Could be because man hasn't really created it yet'

Well if there are any more possible leads to where I can get a hold of a CD manual (even if it's an approximate year), I'd sure appreciate it.

Again, thanks, and Happy New Year to all...
Dale :xsmile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
1995CadillacSTS