Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
ATS-V Coupe MT
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys this is totally not very cadillac related but i was wondering if there were any WRX owners here? 08+ that currently have one?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not a current owner but have owned two in the past, an '02 and an '07. I loved them both with their boxer growls! I keep checking AutoTrader for a deal - would love to get another - some day.

·
Registered
2014 2.0t AWD
276 Posts
A Subaru driver switching to Cadillac? I thought 'Once a Subie always a Subie'! Seriously, all the people I know that own them are pretty loyal to the brand.

·
Registered
Not yet
5 Posts
I sold my 09 WRX in Feb to get my 14 ATS AWD Premium (haha, still couldn't give up AWD). Owned an 03 WRX before the 09 as well. I was loyal to the brand but they didn't offer anything WRX performance wise for a grown up car (looks wise). And honestly, I grew tired of driving a manual after years and years of it in socal traffic (and torn ACL in left knee). If there were a Legacy STI or a Forester STI with a DSG type transmission, I would've been all over it. So ATS it was! So far it's been great, slightly slower than the WRX, but definitely still fun. I'm happy with the purchase and see me owning it for 6ish years.

·
Registered
1992 Fleetwood S&S Hearse, 1993 Buick Roadmaster
567 Posts
I've never owned a Subaru, but if I were to purchase a car with less monetary restrictions, I think I'd probably choose a Subaru. I think a Subaru and a classic Cadillac in the drive would cover a lot of bases.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,718 Posts
I sell them - does that count?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts