Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeez, I didn't realize that this many people stayed up this late (It's 2:30am CST). Jesda, Ralph, Playdrv4me, Powerglide, dkosloski, 91TexasSeville, Dopestar, and some others I'm sure. Lets start a club - Late Night 'Lacs:lildevil: You can put it in your sig:devil:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Sometimes I get on here at superlate hours of the day and see the familiar screenames.....it makes me wanna reach out share a beer :)

Except for ralph and his 'stealth mode' :) jk
....is he here? is he not? I'll just assume he's always here!

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Wait for it....wait for it.......4:01 here, and no sign of going to bed. I've got nothing to do tomorrow, so it doesn't matter if I go to sleep now or at 10:00 in the morning..hehe. I've got school at 6:30 in the morning till 8:15 at night now during the week so my routine of going to sleep at 3:00AM doesn't work very well now, although I still go to bed at 1:00 quite often...hehe.:sneaky:

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
powerglide said:
Oh yeah.....good times.....
Last Christmas was a lot of fun yeah?
I know you wouldn't remember so we took pictures :thumbsup:
Oh ya, how could I forget last years party, you cared enough to remember that eh?? And preserve the moment for all eternity, that's cool.:D At least I had a place to hang my hat while walking around mingling all that evening....as I recall, you just threw YOUR Santa hat on the floor.:tisk: :D

SEE!! It happens EVERYTIME you offer me a beer!!!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Ralph said:
.....At least I had a place to hang my hat while walking around mingling all that evening....as I recall, you just threw YOUR Santa hat on the floor.:tisk: :D
It was cold....I was drunk....there was major shrinkage!!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
ahh, the amusement of late night posting. the only thing scarier than that santa is this guy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Ralph said:
Or your avatar!!:suspense: :hide:
hey! watch what you say bout my babys momma!!! ;)

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
4:02 here. Having no real job, only temp night hours sometimes, is not conducive to a normal sleep pattern. I popped some knockoff tylenol PM in hopes of sleeping soon because I want to go to the dragstrip at 10:30am tomorrow...

·
Registered
11,694 Posts
Late Night 'Lacs. I like it!

In my case, I stayed up waiting for my Girl---Friend to come home from yet another guy escapade she went out on last night. Of course she never did so her ass is grass first minute I see her. You know, I can sort of handle being the "friend" who is always there but likes her, but this is just BS. As soon as she gets a job and stable income im kicking her out of my apt.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Hahaha...was up drinking 'till 5:00 am, now I'm back up at 9 for god knows why...

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
About this Discussion
83 Replies
17 Participants
Spyder