Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a day trip to stateline (Nevada) from Southern California this morning. Around Barstow I come across THREE M-3's playing a little. By the time I went around them we were all playing a lot. Fastest trip I have ever made from Barstow to Baker. I am not sure if they knew what a V was before we started but they sure do now. The look of puzzelment on their faces was priceless. Going up the Baker grade (many quick miles) was just like carving butter with that hot knife, too bad I was so excited after all this I had to pull over at the rest stop and let some water out. What a great car! All the way to Stateline on 8 gallons of gas (189 miles) in two hours and nineteen minutes. Great day on the craps table and then a nice drive home tonight (much slower pace though). What a start to the weekend....:)

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V SOLD /// 2009 CTS-V own
1,036 Posts
Sounds like you had a great trip, played with "3" M3's and made some money on the tables... For sure a great way to start the weekend...:yup:

Bill

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
I hope you sliced and diced. Its nice to give others who think their car is superior a little run.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts