Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
I decided to get the headrest monitors instead of large drop down monitor. My reasoning was I heard the drop down would vibrate and shake when they are that big. The other deciding factor was the wife didn't want to lose the view of the rearview mirror when the screen was down.

·
Registered
Cadillac
215 Posts
I decided to get the headrest monitors instead of large drop down monitor. My reasoning was I heard the drop down would vibrate and shake when they are that big. The other deciding factor was the wife didn't want to lose the view of the rearview mirror when the screen was down.
Most people forget about loosing the rearview mirror. Make sure you're ok without it before you go an do it.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V & Escalade
247 Posts
I just put a 15" in my 03. It shakes a little on rough roads but it's smooth everywhere else. You do lose the rearview mirror which is no big deal. You just have to learn to use the outside mirrors.

I'd be rather worried to go with anything any heavier than my 15" I'm not sure if the headliner can support much more.

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
I like the headrest monitors better imo, but if you get the flipdown, i'd say go with 15".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts