Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPS came today & brought my new Eldorado grill, it's a 99-02 & IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! We put it on our '92...now I am gonna hafta take all kinds of new pics! She looks great though, it is black & chrome with the emblem in the middle instead of on top & it gives her a nice sleek look, not to mention she looks newer! :banana:
When I take pics...I'll post some! I was just so excited I had to post & tell my Caddy guys & gal! :D :)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Cool. Look forward to seeing pictures.

But aren't you going to miss having your targeting sight out there above the hood?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jinx said:
Cool. Look forward to seeing pictures.

But aren't you going to miss having your targeting sight out there above the hood?
Thanks! Maybe this time I will throw a pic of me in the mix! LOL! It has been very cold the past 2 days to take pics, but this week is going to be in the 70's! :banana:
Yea, I will miss the target site...but I am keeping the old grill incase I ever wanna switch back!:D

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, Astronomer!

Yes, I do really want to see pictures of this! Get 'em going quick! I can't wait!!! I wanna see some before and afters. :) Are you going to update any more of the car to the later model look?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sal Collaziano said:
Welcome aboard, Astronomer!

Yes, I do really want to see pictures of this! Get 'em going quick! I can't wait!!! I wanna see some before and afters. :) Are you going to update any more of the car to the later model look?
Yea I'd like to! As soon as the money starts rolling in.;) I'd like to do the newer bumper covers. But I am not sure on it yet!
I will take pics tomorrow..still to chilly today.:banana: I will post some before & after shots as well. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
JerseyGirl