Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Katshot said:
Happy Birthday Brett. What did you buy yourself for a birthday present?
Thanks everybody........

Im picking up my LS 430 on mon or tues, so thats my present to myself :D

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
Brett said:
Thanks everybody........

Im picking up my LS 430 on mon or tues, so thats my present to myself :D

Wow... That's one hell of a birthday present! :D

Have a good one, man! :D

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
Brett said:
Quality!!!...you should post some pics of both your new vehicles because they are both really nice. Also, I don't know if this is your thing but I saw a Silver X5 with spinners on it a couple weeks ago and it had to of made the car look 3 times as good.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Only 1 new car here. I bought the LS430 instead of the X5. I decided i didnt really want an SUV at all, but my wife does. She wants an SRX but i told her she has to wait to see how quality/resale play out on it.

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
Brett said:
Only 1 new car here. I bought the LS430 instead of the X5. I decided i didnt really want an SUV at all, but my wife does. She wants an SRX but i told her she has to wait to see how quality/resale play out on it.
oh, my bad. I want to see the LS430 then. I think you made a good decision, you'll get much more driving pleasure out of the Lex than the Bimmer SUV.

**I might be entering the new car market very soon too but I'm not on your level yet, high 20's low 30's at most for now. :)

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
I'll have some pictures when I finally get it. I was told yesterday that when my salesman told me it would be "arriving" on the 20th or 21st, that meant in port. and it will be 5-7 days after that for pick up.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Brett said:
I'll have some pictures when I finally get it. I was told yesterday that when my salesman told me it would be "arriving" on the 20th or 21st, that meant in port. and it will be 5-7 days after that for pick up.
That sucks! Damn...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts