Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I value your opinion...so feel free to speak your mind! Here is a pic of the old grill....

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I like the new Grille! Looks good....As do you!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice girl, nice grille. It looks like mine used to look like....(chrome/silver) I took mine off, and masked all the chrome, and emblem(it wouldn't come off too easy). Then I sprayed it with a high dollar semi-gloss black paint made for grilles. Now, it is black and chrome+++++ To each his/her own, no doubt, but if it were mine, "I see a red door and I want it painted black", I see a silver grille, and I want it painted black. BTW nice photos, what kind of camera are you shakin? JK they look OK. Where did you get the grille$$$

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
That grill makes a world of a difference! I love it, love it, love it! And why don't you use that second picture of you for your avatar? It's a nice picture. :D

Oh! And post 'em up in the picture gallery if you haven't already! :)

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
125 Posts
Great lookin girl.....um grill.....Now it looks like my grill!

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Rek. My camera is a cheap Polaroid digital, i had the pixels set high..I had to resize the pics!

Thanks Rev! My pants did not shrink, silly!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Thanks Brett...that was the look I was going for!:D

Thanks Paisan Sal!:D I love the look myself. As far as the avatar...umm....hmm....I dunno, maybe!;)

Thanks Astronomer!!!! It was a 98-02 grill I believe, I bought it off eBay, brand new!:banana:

·
Registered
2013 CTS-V estate
1,240 Posts
As much as I like hood ornaments, I must admit the new grille is a big improvement. It makes the car look lower and wider.

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Nice New Grill JerseyGirl,

Maybe I'll get lucky and see it on the Hwy when I drive to Nashville Thursday. Were starting a long weekend with a flight out of Nashville to Vegas. I hope its warm and sunny so I can drop the top.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Oh No! Not that!.....Friggin' Canuks!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts