Registered
Cadillac
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE OPEN HOUSE
Specter Werkes/Sports
Saturday August 18th Saturday
8am-Noon

You are invited to the pre Woodward Dream Cruise Specter Werkes/Sports Open House. Join us for a continental breakfast, fun and exciting giveaways.

This is a rare opportunity to see the inner workings of Specter Werke's design and fabrication facilities... where some of the Big 3's hottest products go from concept to reality.

We will also be providing on-the-spot installation of any pre-ordered exhaust systems or spoilers for C6 Corvette and Cadillac CTS V. You must ordered in advance at http://www.spectergtr.com

Don't miss this exciting opportunity Saturday, August 18th 2007, 8AM - Noon!

MAP

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
Sounds great, I will definately try to make that. Will you have Specter Werks bushings for sale?

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,986 Posts
I'm gonna try. Will have my 4-1/2 year old in tow.

What time you guys getting there? I'm looking at around 10:00 to 10:30 am.

·
Registered
2007 Yukon Denali / 2009 G8 GT
347 Posts
I would like to make it around 11 or so, maybe earlier. I will have my 3 1/2 yr old. Randy and I are hoping they may want to play a little.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,986 Posts
Ryan called me tonight, and we thought maybe we could start at Specter's, then gravitate over Florian's way. Hey, Florian, are you still good for those weenies? I'll bring a cooler with beer and some non-alcoholic beverages. (Hope there's a porta-potty around close by. :burp:)

Hey, svassh, you need a ride from/to anywhere? Let someone know, and we'll help you out.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
Ryan called me tonight, and we thought maybe we could start at Specter's, then gravitate over Florian's way. Hey, Florian, are you still good for those weenies? I'll bring a cooler with beer and some non-alcoholic beverages. (Hope there's a porta-potty around close by. :burp:)

Hey, svassh, you need a ride from/to anywhere? Let someone know, and we'll help you out.
Thanks, I'll be there with my father and our rental car. Hope to see you there if I can tear him away from his SSRFanatics buddies.

·
Registered
Cadillac
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a reminder, we will be having our Woodward Dream Cruise Open House this Saturday from 8 - Noon

See you there.

·
Registered
CTS-V
874 Posts
I'll likely make it but it'll have to be early. My 3 year old's b-day party is that Saturday.

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTS-V
181 Posts
Thanks for the open house guys! Great setup that you have there. The gift bag was awesome too, but my favorite is the Mobil 1 Racing sharpie. I'm simple like that and everyone at work will be jealous. :D

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
Thanks for the open house guys! Great setup that you have there. The gift bag was awesome too, but my favorite is the Mobil 1 Racing sharpie. I'm simple like that and everyone at work will be jealous. :D
Good to meet ya there!

Matt and Jeff thanks for the hospitality. :highfive:

I'll call later today on the spoiler purchase.

·
Registered
Cadillac
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is the CTS V crew at our facility, too bad they are blocking the CTS V in the background.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts