Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the wood/ leather steering wheel my buddy has in the ETC he purchased last year.

I know Caddy must make one. Or is there any after market shops that would have em...???

Is there any web sites that sell stuff like this for Caddys???

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
This is a great question. I'm curious as well. My '95 ETC didn't have any wood in the steering wheel and it would have been nice to buy one...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wood Wheel

Is there a big market for parts and accessories for Cadillacs?

See BMW Audi and a bunch of other manufactures who have all kinds of websites where you can get this kind of stuff. But I haven’t come across very many where you can get Caddy upgrades… (besides those lame ass overlays)

I am going to see if Cadillac can get me one...

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Re: Wood Wheel

dego said:
Is there a big market for parts and accessories for Cadillacs?

See BMW Audi and a bunch of other manufactures who have all kinds of websites where you can get this kind of stuff. But I haven’t come across very many where you can get Caddy upgrades… (besides those lame ass overlays)

I am going to see if Cadillac can get me one...
that's not entirely true. Other than their base model 3 series, bmw doesn't have much aftermarket.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wood Wheel

Well where do you suggest I look for them???

I already have a Cadillac. But I want to change a few things...

·
Registered
White Diamond 2001 STS
1,317 Posts
There's a wood steering wheel in the GM Accessories catalog for the Cadillac cars. Lists for $460 if my memory serves correctly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
woo wheel

Where can I get a catalog @.

Do you know the compadibility...

I think the air bag is where the problem occurs...

·
Registered
White Diamond 2001 STS
1,317 Posts
I used to have a PDF version of it. You can download it from goodwrench.com I think. Do some searching on the Internet and see if you can find it. It shouldn't be that hard. Else, check your dealer. They'll have a hardcopy version probably.

The picture showed the wood wheel in a 96-97 interior, I specifically noticed that. It looks like it was designed to fit the older cars that couldn't get ordered with a wood wheel. I'm not sure how it matches the Zebrano wood on the dash. I assume it's close.

·
Registered
59 Posts
http://www.american-stitches.com/ This place might be able to fix you up with a wood and leather steering wheel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts