Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I was wondering if any of the newer Cadillac steering wheels will fit on my car. Like maybe the one that comes stock on the new DeVilles or Sevilles. Any chance?

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I happened to come upon a place that does this. They take your steering wheel and give you another. They one they have looks really good. I'm going to get more information on it today. If anyone it insterested, let me know. It looks nice.. I'll see if I can get any pictures...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
I happened to come upon a place that does this. They take your steering wheel and give you another. They one they have looks really good. I'm going to get more information on it today. If anyone it insterested, let me know. It looks nice.. I'll see if I can get any pictures...
Im interested To Sal if I can do that I would get Get a 93 Fleetwood :D

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's a picture of a 93-96 Seville/Deville (and I guess Eldorado) wheel.. Would this fit the '95 Fleetwood? I'm guessing YES...

·
Registered
06 STS-V, 94 Fleetwood TS
755 Posts
I contacted them about the steering wheels for our cars and they can certainly do it.

Just imagine this steering wheel...

with this wood grain...

...and then imagine giving them a check for $451.00 'cause that is the price ;)

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you. That's the picture I was trying to post up. Is that $451 without a core charge? I mean, do you have to send them back your wheel as well? And when you do, do they refund some of your money? Or, is it more than $451 until you send them your steering wheel?

·
Registered
06 STS-V, 94 Fleetwood TS
755 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
Is that $451 without a core charge? I mean, do you have to send them back your wheel as well? And when you do, do they refund some of your money? Or, is it more than $451 until you send them your steering wheel?
That price is to cover and modify YOUR wheel. They do not stock wheels at all, just repair/rebuild them. They can also give it some extra padding if you want.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts